Thread: Zoe - Golden Retriever, Mat 16th, 2017

Zoe - Golden Retriever, Mat 16th, 2017

Hello, this is my first posting here.

Zoe, you're simply beautiful, what a gorgeous dog! I loved to learn about how you get along so well with other animals, especially those fishes in your pond...and come on, your photos w/ your best buddy Rocky are definitive proof that dogs do smile! Hello, everyone who argues that no, that it is just a facial expression, some sort of jawbones, lips and teeth random configuration: look at Zoe and Rocky smiling! I wish you and your humans a lonh, happy, healthy life, filled with joy and good moments! All the best, from Sao Paulo / Brazil!

Beautiful Zoe!

Zoe, May 16th Dog of the Day!

Greetings, Zoe! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to Rocky too, from all in this Retriever loving home!

Reading your family's love filled tribute, seeing all of your beautiful photos, have melted my heart into a puddle of pure mush! (Just look at those smiles!) But I agree with your Mom...that one of you and Rocky ready to dig into that cake is the best! At first I thought, "why are they smiling, waiting for the dentist?"

I don't think there's a gentler, more loyal and loving breed than the Golden and you, Zoe, are living proof of that; golden hearted to the core, a friend to all, human and non-human! It's no wonder all who cross your path fall hopelessly in love! You're irresistible!

She also loves to meet new people. She walks the streets of Annapolis, Washington D.C., and Baltimore, and people cannot walk by without petting her. She is calm and easy going. A real treat around children and people in need of some loving. Recently, we were walking around a University and a student stopped to pet her. He told me he was on his way to an exam and was very nervous. He said petting Zoe made his day and gave him more confidence for his exam.

How blessed your family is, having a furkid, a best friend, a loving companion in you, Zoe, having known your unconditional love and devotion these many years! You're a golden treasure, Zoe, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your much deserved day of honor!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...watching your fish friends, sitting in the backyar watching your bird, squirrel and chipmunk friends, wrestling with Rocky, making new friends, being treated to all your big, golden heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Zoe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to beautiful Rocky, too! (There's a 2nd/earlier thread started for you as well!)

It's our birthday!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Zoe!

Zoe, May 16th Dog of the Day!

Greetings, Zoe! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to Rocky too, from all in this Retriever loving home!

Reading your family's love filled tribute, seeing all of your beautiful photos, have melted my heart into a puddle of pure mush! (Just look at those smiles!) But I agree with your Mom...that one of you and Rocky ready to dig into that cake is the best! At first I thought, "why are they smiling, waiting for the dentist?"

I don't think there's a gentler, more loyal and loving breed than the Golden and you, Zoe, are living proof of that; golden hearted to the core, a friend to all, human and non-human! It's no wonder all who cross your path fall hopelessly in love! You're irresistible!

She also loves to meet new people. She walks the streets of Annapolis, Washington D.C., and Baltimore, and people cannot walk by without petting her. She is calm and easy going. A real treat around children and people in need of some loving. Recently, we were walking around a University and a student stopped to pet her. He told me he was on his way to an exam and was very nervous. He said petting Zoe made his day and gave him more confidence for his exam.

How blessed your family is, having a furkid, a best friend, a loving companion in you, Zoe, having known your unconditional love and devotion these many years! You're a golden treasure, Zoe, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your much deserved day of honor!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...watching your fish friends, sitting in the backyar watching your bird, squirrel and chipmunk friends, wrestling with Rocky, making new friends, being treated to all your big, golden heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Zoe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to beautiful Rocky, too! (There's a 2nd/earlier thread started for you as well!)

It's our birthday!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~