Thread: Kyubey, May 7th Pet of the Day!

Kyubey, May 7th Pet of the Day!

Greetings, Kyubey! Happy belated Pet of the Day congrats to you! In case anyone is unable to view your Pet of the Day page, due to our recent technical problems, here you are! http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/07.html

Oh my! What a precious piggy you are, Kyubey, such a welcome sight for these piggy loving eyes! Just as your mom says, you’re a total heart-melter!!! I’ve been mom to several pigs over the years, but never a Texel! How gorgeous is that ever curly coat! You DO look like a little lamby! What a lucky human is yours, having a peppy, popcorning piggy, a best furry friend as beautiful, as joyful, as sweet and loving as you, Kyubey! You’re a treasure, as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing heart-melting video and photos with us! (That photo of you in your blue winter cap is the best!) Meeting you has been a real treat, and speaking of treats, I hope you were treated to a fun filled Pet of the Day, enjoying extra floor time, cuddling with your human on the couch come TV time, playing with your adorable wheeker friend, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kyubey, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your dear piggy pals, too!

Best buds!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Kyubey, on being POTD! You are adorable! (We GPs!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

What a beautiful curley coat you have, Kyubey. Congrats on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana