Thread: Beautiful Clifford!

Beautiful Clifford!

Good morning, Clifford! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day from your Lab loving neighbors on sunny Cape Cod! What a treat, seeing your hunky, handsome self up on my Dog of the Day screen this morning, poring over all of your heart-meting photos! Your fox red coat is gorgeous, and I could stare into those love filled, copper colored eyes of yours for hours! Speaking of your photos, that baby pic, the one of you power napping on the kitchen counter, next to the sink, is precious beyond words! Brings back happy puppy memories of my girl Star. As a baby, she was the ultimate power napper...play then drop!

You truly are one beautiful boy, Clifford, inside and out, embodying all of those traits we Retriever lovers cherish in your beloved breed: stunning good looks and athleticism, a gentle and loving heart, an instatiable obsession with all forms of water (*see cooler citation*), and balls, with just enough of a clownish side to make life interesting!

He is one of the kindest , gentlest, silliest labs you will ever meet. A Labrador Retriever through and through, he loves any body of water from the ocean, to his swimming pool, to even puddles in the street. He once even tried to fit himself into a beverage cooler containing melted ice! He loves to play and fetch, and he sits on your lap while eating his nightly microwave popcorn.
    See! The complete package! But really? A cooler? I don't have tell your family just how lucky they are, having a furry family member, a best friend and loving companion, a gem of a boy in you, sweetheart! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning, poring over all of your beautiful, heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Enjoy a fun and adventure packed day of celebration, taking a dip in the ocean, maybe a swim in your pool (ours opens this week,hehe), playing fetch, and tonight, enjoying a big bowl of popcorn come TV time with the family! And if you're ever on Cape, please stop by our house in north Dennis, to share a dip in our pool, a romp on the beach with our girl, Peach, and some popcorn of course, hehe! We'd love to have you! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Clifford, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

No...really...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It's so cute!!! I have a teacup chihuahua. I can't really go for big breeds. It's easier to take care of the small ones.