Happy belated Dog of the Day, cutie Kaya! For anyone unable to find your DOTD page here you are!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/13.html

Oh, be still my heart! How precious are you, Kaya! You’re giving me puppy pangs, Kaya! Your photos have my heart melted in a puddle of pure mush, and reading your human’s account of your totally predictable puppy antics has me laughing out loud! All in all, meeting you has been the perfect antidote to my dark and stormy day!

She is special because she's a complete dork. One time she's super sweet and calm and the other time she rips the clothes off of your body and bangs her head on the table numerous times because she's that crazy. She's careless, pretty, naughty and sweet.
Typical puppy! lol I’m sure as you grow your manners will be um, “refined.” lol But for now, enjoy every minute of your puppy time, living life with unbridled joy and exuberance, bringing joy and endless laughs to your humans’ days! How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, fun loving, sweet and naughty best furry friend in you, Kaya! They’re in for years of fun, having you in the pack! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you enjoyed a fun filled, action packed day of celebration, playing fetching an nomming on your bone, napping atop your throne of blankies, being a total dork! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Kaya, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Maximum puppy mode!