Thread: Yoda Rules!

Yoda Rules!

Hi Yoda! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable, utterly charming jet black beauty you are, Yoda, precious beyond words! And at a mere 9 weeks old, already showing the world who's boss, ruling over your fur siblings with unequaled cattitude!

Yoda has little time to be petted, which is all part of his charm. I can came a little affection on from time to time - which makes it even more special when it happens.
    Who has time for "pets" when there's so much fun to be had, so much life to explore, so much mischief to make! And my kids would agree, it's always a good move, keeping the humans wanting for more!

What fun your family is in for (your helpless siblings maybe not so much), watching you grow, being entertained by your antics! Tell your mom she needs to join Pet Talk, to keep us updated on your "progress!"

Thanks to your mom for sharing your adorable, sweet self with us, along with your squee worthy photos! Meeting you has been a real treat! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, cutie pie...making mischief, wrestling with your siblings, having fun as only a kitten knows how! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Yoda, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Mama Queen, Lola and all of your siblings, too!

You'll be licked and you'll like it, Lola!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Yoda, what an utterly adorable black kitten you are! You are so absolutely cute in all your nine-weeks glory. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! How nice to see you with your equally-cute sister Lola pinned down beneath you as you groom her head. I'm sure she needed it and she appreciates you doing it, even if she doesn't say so! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever in Canada you are ..and pet you and Lola and Mama Queen and all your other siblings and kitty housemates! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a dynamic Purrrsonality you have! You are larger than your siblings and definitely the leader of the litter. You are very independent, all cat, and all cattitude! You are fussy about when you'll allow being petted, and you give out affection on your own terms. This makes your Purrrsons treasure the affection all the more! You and your kitty family and human family members all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Yoda, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Lola and Mama Queen and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-20-2017 at 05:05 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yoda, aren't you the most precious little baby! Even at your young age, you are one handsome boy.
    It didn't take you long to find your place in the world, already ruling your siblings (and your humans) with a velvet paw. Your sissy Lola does not look impressed, but somebody has to be in charge, right?
    Little Yoda, how I would love to cuddle with you, at your terms, of course.
    I hope that you, your siblings, Mama Queen and your human parents have a great celebration today, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Yoda and the other one are 100% adorable, love 'em!!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Yoda!

What a cute boy you are, Your black coat is beautiful and so is your pale green eyes!

Ever since you were born, you have been the alpha cat, bigger than your litter mates and with an attitude and very independent. You will grow up to be the most gorgeous and handsome boy!

How sweet of you to give your sister a wash, even though you have to pin them down to do it.

Although you don’t have much time to be petted, your family love you and I bet they look forward to many years with you.

Have fun today and enjoy a celebration with extra yummy treats, playtime with your sisters/brothers, and lots of attention and loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Yoda!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana