Good morning, Kola, a.k.a. “Kola Bear!” A belated, Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! For any unable to find your DOTD page due to our recent tech issues, here you are!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/10.html

What a beautiful boy you are, Kola, beautiful in looks and in spirit; living, loving proof of just how priceless the rewards of rescue can be! And after reading your human’s heartfelt tribute, it’s clear you rescued her/him every bit as much as she/he did you! What a heavenly match!

We are so thankful to you and your family for your outreach, helping to bring some much needed comfort and smiles to those in need through your therapy work! You’re all heroes in my book! How lucky your humans are, having a “first,” a loyal and loving best furry friend, a soon to be ring bearer in you, sweetheart! (I can just imagine the smiles on the faces of your pawrents wedding guests when they see you march down the aisle! I see you're already in dress rehersal mode! Love your formal wear! hehe)

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to all of those heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kola Bear, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Have fun at the wedding!

Ready for the big day!!!