Thread: Uma Thurman, Dog of the Day, May 11th!

Uma Thurman, May 11th DOTD!

Greetings Uma Thurman! Happy belated Dog of the Day! For anyone unable to find your DOTD page, due to our recent technical issues, here you are! http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/11.html

What a precious, utterly pugaclicious *seasoned* doggie-zen you are, sweetheart! My heart is in total meltdown mode at the sight of your heart-melting photo spread, having read your Daddy’s loving tribute. That “other” Uma’s got nothing on you, sweetheart. In looks and in personality, you own the diva crown! I’m so sorry to hear of your Mom and Dad’s years’ long battle with Lyme disease! Thankfully they have you, their ever faithful best friend and loving companion there by their side, bringing comfort and joy to their days, lifting their spirits with your antics and fun loving personality! Just look at that face! How could you help but smile!!!

My wonderful wife, Julie, and I are disabled from an eight-year battle with Lyme disease, and this little dog has saved our life. While we bemoaned being bed-ridden, she thought it was the greatest thing that ever happened!! "Eight years of spending 18 hours a day in a warm bed with Mommy and Daddy!" Her excitement at our debacle makes us take it all a bit less seriously, and humor, no matter how dark, can cure many ills.
    What a blessing you are, Uma, truly a heaven sent treasure! How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a devoted best furry friend, a full-fledged, 4 legged family member, a "life saver" in you, Uma! Great thanks to your Daddy for sharing your precious self, your heartwarming backstory with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, cuddling with your Mom, Julie, napping with your Dad, chowing down on tasty treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Uma, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Wishes too, for a complete recovery for your dear Mom and Dad, and that those treatments continue to ease your joint pain!

No words needed!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Your mom and dad are luckey to have you as their special nurse, Uma Thurman. Congrats on being Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana