Thread: Sweet Sophie

Sweet Sophie

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sophie!

What a gorgeous Ragdoll girl you are! Your coat looks so soft and has beautiful markings, and your blue eyes are stunning.

I’m so glad your mom/dad stopped when she/he saw you in that intersection and took you home. You have become a member of the family and are loved very much. You pay them back by bringing little critters to the house, and although your family is not too exited about them, they know you mean well.

Have fun today, go hunting and get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Simply adorable!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sweet Sophie, Cat of the Day for May 8, 2017!

Dearest Sophie, you were chosen Cat of the Day for Monday, May 8, while Pet Talk was down. Now that it is back, your tribute page can be seen here: http://catoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/08.html.

What a beautiful Ragdoll girl you are! You are utterly gorgeous in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. How nice to see you cuddled up by your dear Purrrson, and what an adorable kitten you were! Your soft-looking fur is so pretty in those Ragdoll colors and pattern, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big blue eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Beaufort, SC to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons found you in the middle of an intersection when they were driving one day. How good that they didn't run you over, and even better that they picked you up and brought you home! You were so small you could fit in their hands! You have grown up and become part of the family. You are a mighty hunter and bring them presents from your hunts (even if they don't always appreciate them) to show how much you love them. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sophie, on being chosen Cat of the Day for May 8, and how nice to see you on Pet Talk now! We hope you and all your family and friends are still enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-18-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD and happy hunting Dear Sophie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Sephora!

Happy belated Cat of the Day congrats to you, Sephora! Hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled day of celebration!

What a beautiful blue-eyed Ragdoll girl you are, Sephora! I just can't get enough of your heart-melting photos! I've always hoped that one day a Ragdoll would come into my life, and should I ever be so blessed, I hope he/she would be as beautiful and sweet as you!

That said, I gasped, reading of your human's near fatal encounter with you on that busy road! It truly was a miracle that you had survived venturing out onto that hightway! But as the fates would have it, your guardian angel was working overtime that day, assuring that no harm would come to you before your mom could intervene, and the rest is happy history! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as special as you to call their very own! Though I'm sure, like many other here, they could do with a few less "gifts!" But hey, you're only showing them some love, right Sephora? You're gem, Sephora, beautiful to the core, and so very worthy of your Cat of the Day honors! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sephora, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~