Thread: Marvelous Max

Marvelous Max

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Max!

What a gorgeous boy you are, gentle and affectionate. I love your fluffy tabby coat and your beautiful green eyes!

I am so glad your mom adopted you and your brother. I hope the other two also found loving homes. While your mom is out, you have Jasper to play with and snuggle up with, and I can see you love each other.

I agree that a sheepskin would be more comfy to lay on than her inside her handbag, but many cats like small hiding places.

Have fun today and enjoy a celebration with extra yummy treats, playtime, hunting and lots of attention and cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie! And your brother Jasper, too.

How sweet!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Marvelous Max

As Marvelous Max's California Aunt...I am Bursting with Unabashed Pride!!! I just wish I was closer to snuggle him! Maybe when I come visit he will sneak into the guest room and be my pillow!

Blog Entries
    Max is a fierce looking, awsome fine COTD!

Dearest Max, what a beautiful kitty you are! That medium-length grey fur is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with the pretty little multicolor nose there and those lovely huge green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so cute squeezed into your dear Meowmie's purse! How nice to see you and your brother Jasper cuddled up together, being each other's pillow. And are you looking for a tummy rub in that one photo of you turned tummy-up? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Virginia and rub that tummy and rub Jasper's too (only if you and he like tummy rubs, of course) and pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you and rub any applicable tummies for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Meowmie adopted you both after her work friend's cat got out before being spayed and the inevitable happened. We hope your other two siblings got adopted to nice homes, too. You and Jasper get along well and love to play together. Meowmie says you are the gentlest and most affectionate cat she has ever known. You are also quite the rodent-hunter! Everyone (except rodents) who meets you loves you. You and Jasper and Meowmie all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Jasper and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so happy you were adopted, lovely Max. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Marvelous Max!

Hi Max! Belated Cat of the Day congratulations to you, sweetheart! Sorry we were unable to post our congratulations on your official day due to our technical issues! Hope you enjoyed a fun filled day, playing with Jasper, being spoiled to the max by your devoted humans!

You truly are one beautiful boy, not only in your handsome good looks, but in heart as well! You birth may have been seredipitious, but what a beautiful addition to this world you are! Your family is truly blessed, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you in their lives! You're a treasure!

Sending you tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, marvelous Max, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to precious ginger Jasper, too! (Your day will come, sweetie!)

Look at those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~