Thread: Marvelous Missouri Trotter Whiskey!

Marvelous Missouri Trotter Whiskey!

Hi, Whiskey! What a handsome boy you are, and that red fringe and accents shows off your black and white coloring perfectly! We are glad your person loves you very much, and she is teaching you new things. It is good you have another MFT to learn from, that gait you guys are supposed to have sounds complicated to me, so I bet learning by example is easier! We are glad you are such a sweet boy, and you are much loved! You are the first Missouri Fox Trotter we have ever had nominated over all the years we have been doing the website and not only that, congratulations - you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous boy Whisky!!! Good luck with your training!

Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD, handsome Whiskey.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Whiskey

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are, and much loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Whiskey sure is a beauty alright, and a magnificent Horse of the Day!

Stunning Whiskey!

Greetings Whiskey! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and congrats on being Pet Talk's first Missouri Trotter honoree!

What a gorgeous Missouri Trotter you are, Whiskey! Nothing beats an "All American," in body or in heart and you, beautiful boy, are blessed with an abundance of both...and talent! I so enjoyed reading your lady's description of your breed's very special gait! Wow, how impressive! And while you may not have yet fully mastered your gait, no doubt with a little practice, and some mentoring Blondie, you'll soon be putting Fred Astaire's fox trot to shame! What a lucky lady is yours, Whiskey, having a 4 legged best friend, a riding partner as special as you in her life! What a team!

Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of international celebrity, beautiful boy, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted lady! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Whiskey, Pet of the Day, EVERY day! (P.S...Red is your color!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~