Thread: Cute Xena Girl!

Cute Xena Girl!

what a shiny, happy dog your are. Xena! It is not obvious until we see you with your girl what a little girl you are, but we know that you mighty spirit is much bigger than your physical body! It is great your human teaches you lots of tricks, and keeps you busy with activities, as we know a smart girl like you stays out of trouble if you are kept busy learning new things! We love your video, and it looks like you and she are the best of friends! It is great you are so loved, and now you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to enjoy!
    I've Been Frosted

Lovely

She is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing your little dragus.

She is very smart and I enjoyed her video. Congrat on being DOTD, beautiful Xena.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Xena

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are beautiful and very smart, too.
    The best thing is you give kisses. A much loved girl.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Xena ia so very cute! Actually you both are, very sweet video. Hope you have a great celebration today because Zena is DOTD! Hurrray!

Super sweet Xena!

Happy Dog of the Day, super shiny, super adorable, super happy Xena, Warrior Princess!

Oh, if you aren't the most precious pup! And talk about happy, happy, happy! I can feel your joyfulness right through my screen! Seeing your sweet, smiling, beautiful face up on my screen is the perfect ending to my very long, tiring day! I only wish I could cover that sweet face of yours with a zillion kisses! (I hear you're good at giving them back, too!) And talk about smart??? Wow! Your repertoire of tricks and commands is off the charts impressive, Xena! Loved watching your video! Well, your mom is one lucky, lucky lady, having a best friend in you, Xena! Beautiful, joyful, smart, and just as sweet and loving as can be, a friend to all! A human couldn't hope for more in a furkid!

Great thanks to your proud mom for sharing your happy, smiley self with us, along with all of those heart melting pics and video! You're a super star, Xena, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Hope you're enjoying it to the max, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it, sweetheart! Loads of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Xena, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~