Thread: Smart Stormy!

Smart Stormy!

You knew what you were doing when you chose your family! You obviously knew they needed a kitty to love, and that they would help save you! It is fun they named you for the weather that night - I have always liked storms, and that one surely became a blessing to you, and your family! We are glad you have someone there to pet you when you need it, and keep you busy with lots of playtime! And your windowsill photo is a classic - even if you might outgrown that spot as you are still a kitten! Congratulations, smart little Stormy, you are Cat of the Day for everyone to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Stormy you are a cute kitty cat dude! So glad you found your new family! Contratulations Stormy COTD!

Stormy

Hi Stormy. I’m so glad you found your furrever home on a very stormy night. Who knows how you got there – suffice to say that you landed on all four precious paws! Your photos are just wonderful and it is easy to see that you are adored. I hope we get to see more of your photos, Stormy, when you have a new little playmate.

You are such a darling COTD. I wish you all the treats and cuddles your heart desires, darling Stormy.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Congrats on being COTD adorable Stormy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Stormy

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    What a cute, playful little guy you are.
    I'm glad your family plans on getting a friend for you.
    I think all pets love the company of their own kind.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Stormy, what a sweet young boy you are, and what a wonderful gift for your loving family! Your photos are delightful. You are so cute with your pretty grey and white fur and your cute nose with the heart-shaped design on it and your lovely yellow eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen to San Marcos, TX to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a heart-warming story you have to tell, about your five months of age! How good it was that you knew just the home to come to, after you'd been cruelly abandoned and were severely dehydrated. You and your Purrrmanent family adopted each other right away, and they nursed you back to good health. Now you are a cute, happy kitten, very affectionate and playful. You love playing with your toys, especially the balls with bells in them, and being petted at the times you want to be petted. And what good news: another kitten will soon be joining your family so you will have your very own playmate! What a wonderful love-filled home you and your family members all share!

Congratulations, darling Stormy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and your soon-to-be playmate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That is truly fate Stormy you were a Cat who needed a home, and your family were people who wanted a Great Cat , and fate moved it's mighty hand and you were united!!!
    You are such a Great Looking Cat and we wish we get to see you when you grow into a Cat.

We are so glad that another Lost Cat will become a Found Cat and will have such a Good Cat Friend.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWING For You Stormy , Our Newest Found Cat Hotel Friend , Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet kitty Stormy!

We had always wanted a cat and on a stormy night tis little guy found us. It took a while for him to warm up to us as we think he was a Christmas gift that got abandoned. He was really dehydrated when he came to us, and we weren't sure how much longer he could have survived if we hadn't let him in. He is now a very healthy five month old kitten and is very loving. We are not quite sure what breed he is, other than cute kitten!

He is very affectionate, and playful. He does not know any tricks yet and he loves chasing balls with bells in them and will run after them before you toss it. He always has someone to pet him when he wants to be petted and toys to be made when he loses them. We are planning to get another kitten later one so that way he will have a playmate!
    Sweet kitty Stormy! How wonderful that you found your way to your forever home, and your people knew how to help you! I think "cute kitten" is a perfect breed! You have already learned how to request petting, and how to have your people play with you by tossing a ball or retrieving a lost toy ... very important kitty skills! I'm sure you will be a super brother kitty some day! I would be very happy to pet you on request, or to help you play with your favorite toys! You are so sweet! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to adorable kitten Stormy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Stormy!

Hi Stormy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome young man you are, Stormy, simply precious! Your family longed for a kitty of their own, and then, one dark and stormy night, there you were, standing on their doorstep...their dream kitty come true! Somehow you knew that with this family, these humans you would be loved and cared for all the days of your life! How far you've come since that first meeting, transformed from a sickly, starving, homeless baby, to one hunky, handsome, healthy young man, the king of your very own castle! And soon your family will be welcoming home a baby sister or brother for you to play with! What a happy day that will be! You're such a sweetheart, Stormy, beautiful inside and out, and your proud parents so very lucky to have been chosen by you that fateful night!

Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, sweet baby boy, playing with your jingle balls, being petted and cuddled and loved to the max! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Stormy, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Stormy, What a perfect name for you! I enjoyed reading about you and can see that you are indeed a cute kitten. I hope you have many happy healthy years to come. Congrats on being COTD!

I could not resist giving the screen a kiss on that nose and those paws!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Blog Entries
    Stormy is so lovely! A delight to behold, sending lotsa love to sweet Stormy!