Thread: Magnificent Mufasa

Magnificent Mufasa

Congratulations, Mufasa, on being POTD - you (and your bro) are PRECIOUS in your natural tuxedos. Your photos are heartwarming. We mice (teeny tiny gifts from God) but know nothing about breeding them or how to identify the various colors - we've only rescued and adopted needy mice through the years. Wish all mice could find loving homes like you have. Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy. XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547 Marty Mouse's Web Page

Aww, we are not even a little surprised at who darted your thread, Mufasa - Cavymom has a big soft spot for mice in her heart, not just guineapigs like her name implies. What a cutie you are, Mufasa - and you are such a sweet little boy, and you are so comfortable with your person that you will even eat while sitting on her hand. It is fun you are a licky boy - I bet those kisses tickle! We are glad you have your brothers to play with for now, and a human who understands you so well!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my Mufasa, you're a little cutie!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD cute Mufasa.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Mufasa

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie you are. It is hard to tell you and your brother apart.
    Fortunately you were born into a family who knows how to take care of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Mighty Mufasa!

Hello, tuxedo mouse Mufasa! We met your mommy Brightback several weeks ago and now, here you are! I like your natural tuxedo colors! When I see the photo of you and your brother side by side, I can see why your person had a hard time telling you apart! How cute you sit in your person's hand to enjoy a yummy treat! I can tell just how much you are loved Happy Mousie Pet of the Day to Mufasa!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marvlous Mufasa!

Hi Mufasa! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a handsome, sweet and loving boy you are, and looking so extra spiffy in your tux! You're a crowd pleaser, a
    "friendly wee squish," no doubt about it! And as others have said, I too would have a hard time telling you and Taka apart! What a big, beautiful fur family your human has been blessed with, Mufasa, not to mention two most deserving Pet of the Day honorees! You (and your siblings) may have been "unplanned," but there's no denying how loved and cherished you all are! After all, some of the best things in life come along when we least expect them!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very special, fun and loved filled day, chowing down on yummy treats, giving and getting kisses, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Mufasa, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Mufasa rocks! Simply waaaay too cute eh. Perfect wee POTD!