Thread: Nifty Nimble Napoleon

Nifty Nimble Napoleon

What a handsome boy you are, Napoleon! You are the very first Puli to ever be Dog of the Day! We are so glad you people nominated, and you have such great pictures! We are glad your first family gave you such a good home, and then made sure to get you a new forever home when they had to leave the country! Your range of tricks is impressive, and your running and shaking photos really show off your amazing rope-like cords really well! We are so glad your family keeps you busy learning new things, and even ties your cords back sometimes so they can see those handsome big brown eyes! Congratulations, Napoleon - all Pulik should be proud of you today, you are Dog of the Day of the whole wide world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Napoleon

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one impressive fellow.
    I bet your family gets a lot of comments when they take you places.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Napoleon!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Wow, Napoleon! I am very happy to meet you today! What a wonderful corded coat you have, and your photo spread sure shows it off well! I would love to pet you or to receive one of your very special head rubs! Just a look from your brown eyes and I would be happy to do whatever you like I bet you bring a lot of smiles to the people you meet when you go to the beach or park Perfect! You help around the house, too- carrying mail, bringing your person a towel to wipe off your coat but especially by being YOU! Happy Dog of the Day to Napoleon the California Puli!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Oh MY!!!! I so loved reading your story, but even more so, seeing your incredible pictures. I have been intrigued with the Puli breed ever since I first saw them in a dog show years ago.

You are so very smart, and you sure do sound like a fun dog to have around. Lucky you for finding another great home, and lucky pet-parents for having you as part of their life. Sounds like a win/win situation all around.

All of your pictures are amazing, but I especially like the one of you running on leash. You remind me of a big porcupine, and that's not meant as a bad comment, but a good one. Not a whole lot of dogs can lay claim to that!!

Congratulations on being selected as the VERY FIRST EVER, Puli, Dog of the Day.

You rock, Napoleon.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Awesome Napoleon!

Hi Napoleon! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a treat, having the rare Puli as our featured (and 1st!!!) Dog of the Day honoree, especially one as handsome and photogenic as you! Your photos are the best, especially your action shots, featuring those incredible dreds!!! Just look at them fly! And if I'm in awe simply viewing your photos, I can only imagine the looks on the faces of those lucky enough to meet you in person! Of course I was wondering, "where are his eyes???" Then came that final photo! And oh, what beautiful brown eyes they are, what a sweet face! (Love that scrunchie treatment!) And smart??? Oh my gosh, your repertoire of tricks and commands is SO impressive! Beautiful, smart, as sweet and loving as can be, that's you, Napoleon!

It's always tough when a first family, especially one as caring as yours was, finds themselves having to surrender a furkid. But I'm sure they are so comforted, knowing you're being loved and cherished by your forever family! How lucky they are to have a furkid as special as you in their lives, and it's clear you, Napoleon hit the forever home jackpot! What a heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight to the max, being treated to all your heart desires and more...a trip to the doggie park, enjoying tons of "fetch," chowing down on tasty treats, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, awesome Napoleon, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Napoleon, I've never seen a dog like you before. To me you're very different and unusual. I can't help but wonder if you can see with all that hair in your face but the article says you can. I hope you have more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!