Thread: Marvelous Miffy

Marvelous Miffy

What a handsome bunny you are, Miffy! One would never guess now that you were ever a scared little guy in an overcrowd pet store cage! We are glad you established your territory once you got home, and picked out all your favorite spots! I think it is fun your mom quickly discovered what a strong sense of proper interior decorating bunnies have, but w are glad you don;t get mad any more, just wait, knowing you can rearrange it all when she is done fussing it all up! You are such a handsome bunny, and congratulations - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous bunny Miffy!!! It sounds like you live a pampered life.

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Miffy

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You really hit the jackpot with your forever home.
    After living in a crowded pet shop, you must have thought you went to bunny heaven in your new place.
    The best thing is you are much loved. The pictures are wonderful.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Amazing Miffy! What a handsome white bunnykins you are! You have the best home ever- spending your days in the conservatory, enjoying the plants and flowers with plenty of shade, and honing your bunny interior decorator skills! You keep the kitty in line, too I would love to gently pet you, because your coat looks so bright and soft. Since I can't, I hope your caring people will give you some petting and a snuggle for me. You are wonderful! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to marvelous Miffy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments so far

Love from Miffy and his family x

Congrats on being​POTD, marvelous Miffy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Marvelous Miffy!

Greetings Miffy! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are, with the most stunning, ruby red eyes! A vision in white, that you are, Miffy, most definitely "wow factor" worthy!

I cringed, imagining your helpless little self in that crowded pet shop cage, cowering in a corner, with nowhere to turn, literally, "pleading for help!" That's no life (even for a short while), for a bunny, for those poor guinea pigs, any creature! But thankfully your forever family came to your rescue and you got sprung, and oh, how you've made up for lost time! Talk about living the good life! I'm an avid gardener, with a special love for "glass houses," and envy you having free roam of you conservatory! It took but a brief time after "coming home" before you would lay down the law, set the rules, and rightfully so! After all, our furkids rule!

What a beautiful, best furry friend you family has been blessed with, Miffy, and I hope that you and they will know countless more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day celeb, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Miffy, Pet of the Day, EVERY day! (Your photo spread is heart melting!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Miffy what a handsome fellow you are!

You must be in bunny heaven having you own private bunny house! I certainly enjoyed your wonderful pictures! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Miffy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Ahh, Miffy is a perfect bunny! I love albinos, met a lot of animals and peeps with albinism and Miffy is a lovely bunster indeed! Smooches and cuddles to Miffy please!

Awesome Miffy :)

Congratulations, Miffy, on being POTD ~ you are so photogenic and adorable. We're so glad you found a loving forever home (wish all pets were as lucky as you). Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe (beware of predators outside in your yard), Cutie. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net