Thread: Ella the Survivor

Ella the Survivor

What a sweet girl you are Ella, even if we cannot see your eyes now that they are missing, we still image you have a very sweet face. How scary you were on the dreaded kit, but we are glad yo mom saved you! It is sad you were there at the shelter and no one picked you before your mom did - they probably didn;t even see you if you were hiding in a corner. But that was a long time ago, and now you are the loved, happy dog you were always meant to be. We are glad you adjust quickly to being an inside the house dog, and are glad you helped cheer up your doggie brother when you first got there, and now have all your kitty friends to play with! Congratulations, Ella - we are not sure if you are a singer like your namesake, but you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, pretty Ella.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Ella

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a beautiful senior citizen.
    What a wonderful life you have had after being adopted.
    You are much loved and well taken care of.
    Celebrate your special Sunday DOTD.

Hello Ella, it's a genuine pleasure to meet you. What a sweet pretty girl you are! I got tears in my eyes reading how you were adopted, loved the other dog immediately, and have lost your sight and hearing yet you are still a sweet girl. I enjoyed all the lovely photos and hope you have more good loving time with your family. No doubt they adore you. Congrats on being DOTD!

Precious Ella!

Hi Ella! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

I say it all the time, and today is no exception! Nothing melts my heart more than seeing a beautiful, most deserving seasoned citizen as our extra special, Sunday, Dog of the Day honoree! And how beautiful you are, Ella, in body and in heart, from the top of your sweet head to the tip of your tail! You have the prettiest coat (ust look at those soft curls, and a face that could melt the coldest of hearts!

I can't imagine how a pup as beautiful as you came "this close" to facing the unmentionable. Thank goodness your family found their way to you before it was too late, and how well their kindness and compassion have been rewarded these past 13 years! From day one, the day you first set paw into your forever home, you were all about showing your gratitude, paying forward the kindness shown you, most notably by being a source of comfort and companionship to your blind brother! And now, being the elder stateswoman that you are, it's your turn to wile away the days napping on pillows, cuddling with your adorable kitty sibs and your parents, enjoying your retirement! You may be hearing and vision impaired, but in true canine spirit, you haven't let those challenges keep you from loving life, your forever family, to their fullest! How blessed your family is, Ella, having known your unconditional love and devotion these many years, and I hope and pray that you and your family will know many moe! You're a true survivor, Ella, a treasure, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight! I hope you're enjoying it to the max, being loved and pampered to bits, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ella, Dog of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Ella F. is sublime, just love that she is our DOTD and hope that she had the very best day! SO very cute xoxo

Beautiful and Sweet are you, Ella. God Bless your owner for rescuing you