Thread: Beautiful Bean Bag

Beautiful Bean Bag

Beautiful Bean Bag, you are so precious with your gorgeous eyes and stunning coat. Overweight? Just more of you to cuddle. It was very sad to read that one of your little sibs was not safe and was killed on the road. But now you have a purrfect home with someone who loves you to pieces and lots of other cats to hang out with.

Congrats on being our divine COTD, Ms Bean Bag.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Bean Bag - we don't think you are evil, just a playful girl! It is not your fault some of your kitty housemates are not willing to play as much as you are! It is good you were rescued, so you didn't suffer the same tragic fate as you kitten sibling. But now you are a loved girl, and that's what matters most, right? It is good you do not beg for human food, that is beneath your dignity, I bet! We are glad you are so loved, Bean Bag, even if you are a little naughty sometimes. Be nice to the others today, okay? Congratulations, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to enjoy!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Bean Bag!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bean Bag

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You can't have too many cats. If you are going to take care of one, you
    just add some extra food and love and take care of seven or eight.
    I can see how your Mom couldn't resist your pretty face.
    Pudgy is good. It shows you have a wonderful home with plenty of food.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Bean Bag, you are stunning! What a gorgeous fluffy little girl you are. And what an adorable picture of you as a kitten. You have the sweetest face, with those lovely pale-green eyes. I would love to be able to reach through the screen to West Palm Beach to pet your so-soft-looking fur (and pet all the other kitties too)! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what a good story you have to tell. We are so glad you were rescued from the street life but sorry your sibling didn't make it. Now you have a wonderful home! You are very well-fed, it seems. And you have all these other kitties to play with (and we hope the bullying stops some day). Your dear Meowmie is clearly a rescuer of many cats, and you and she and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bean Bag, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and the other kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bean Bag!!! I sure got a chuckle when I read how you are the boss and run the show!!! After a rough start like you had, you deserve to be the Queen Bean!!!
    HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hello, pretty kitty Bean Bag! What a lovely girl you are, with your grey and white fur that looks so soft to pet! Your sweet face and pretty green eyes

You are a busy girl, too... Playing, being just a bit naughty, playing some more! You give your person smiles each day and being a force! Then it is time to pause and be your beautiful self! Perfect

Happy Cat of the Day to lovely Bean (bag)! Have lots of fun today on your special day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Not only are you an Uber Cute Cat Bean Bag , you have such a cosmically Cute Name as well.
    You are a bit like some of the Found Hotel Cats in that they can be a touch on the rough side , but this trait calm down a bit as our Cats mature and then they have to fend off younger New Cats.

We love how young have matured Bean Bag you were such a Dear Kitten , and now here you are such a totally Beautiful Cat.

We are so pleased that we can add Bean Bag and her Purring Sparring partners as our New Cat Companions , there can never be enough Friends.
    We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For You Bean Bag and Your Buddies , Our Newest Cats of the Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Adorable Bean Bag!

Hi Bean Bag! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Hard to turn away a pretty face, indeed, and as the saying goes, there's always room for one more, especially when one is as beautiful as you! As for those few extra pounds...all the more Beanieness to love and cuddle!
    Besides, after the sad beginning to your life (and the tragic ending to your sibling's life), you're due a bit of indulgence, be it in the form of food OR love! Lucky for you, you have been blessed with an abundance of both, having finally finding your way home! What a beautiful, serendipitous gift your mom was blessed with, the day your her former boyfriend (a kind and caring soul, for sure) brought you home! I re-posted your 1st pic because, well, it captures to perfection your "evil" purrsonality!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, gorgeous girl! I hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bean Bag, our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day...EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dry food

Thank you for sharing your kitties beautiful and touching story. So many cats don't survive to find a loving forever family - bless you for taking Bean Bag into your home. Please take this with the kindness that is intended. Dry food can cause lots of problems, not just an overweight cat. Dry food is not species specific food - cats are carnivores and need real meat with the moisture that comes with it. Sadly, industrial quantities of dry food are sold now and with that there is an epidemic of renal failure, liver disease, diabetes, obesity, etc. I am sure you will find plenty of information by doing a few searches online. I realize that often there is a cost factor, but in the end we end up paying higher vet bills for tests, medication and then a "special" diet. I have been working with cat rescues for many years now and dealing with different vets (don't forget it IS a business - kitty gets sick, vets make more money). So between a dehydrated food that ends up dehydrating your cat because of the lack of moisture and given a cat cannot get the amount of water they need drinking, they also often vomit because they do not have molars to grind the food up like a dog. Of course on a canned food diet we still need to take care of their teeth or the bacteria will get under the gums and tax the organs as well. Clumping litter is also a danger because the ingredient that makes it turn to cement is inhaled or licked off the cat's body and then it gets in their system and steals all the moisture, just like in the box. Information online about this too. I know how much we all love our cats and I wish someone had told me this information before I lost two cats to renal failure (luckily I have never used clumping litter but I know for a fact that the foster family had). Just saying...
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Blog Entries
    Bean Bag is exquisit! So happy Bean is COTD!