Thread: Lovable Lucy

Lovable Lucy

What a pretty agouti and white guinea pig you are, Lucy! Your Sheltie fur is so long and plush, and it is good your people understand you so well! It is fun you learned to climb stairs, and that you love to race with your daughters and husband guinea pig - that must be really fun to see! We hope you get extra yummy spinach today Lucy! You are our very pretty, very much loved Pet of the Day! Tell your daughters no stealing your food today, it is your big day to celebrate, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

"I Love Lucy"

Congratulations, Lucy, on being POTD! You are so adorable and beautiful! We humans are here to make animals like you happy so it's perfectly fine if you're lazy. We people who rescue homeless pets. (Wish all GPs were as lucky as you.) Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe (BE CAREFUL OUTSIDE AND ON STAIRS) life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Lucy

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one beautiful mom, and I bet your babies are adorable, too.
    Looks like you have plenty of food and soft, comfy places to live.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

You're so pretty Lucy!!! I love your coloring!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD, pretty Lucy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Lucy is a delightful POTD and all her pictures are so very cute!

I Love Lucy!

Hi Lucy! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a precious piggy you are, Lucy! Your long, silver and white, Sheltie coatis so lovely, and that sweet face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! And oh, such a talented wheeker as well, being able to climb stairs! I've been mom to piggies for years and have yet to have one that athletic! How lucky your wee ones are, having a fur mom as loving as you, Lucy! I smiled from the inside out, picturing you and your husband and babies out in the yard, scampering about! Bet you're looking forward to that first feast of fresh, green grass! But in the meantime, I'm sure some spinach will suffice!
    You're one beautiful girl, Lucy, and your entire family, human and furred, is truly blessed having you in their lives! Hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying an extra special, fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Lucy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day...EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~