Thread: Magnificent Maggie Magoo

Magnificent Maggie Magoo

What a gorgeous girl you are, Maggie, and we can see lots of your mom's Border Collie genes in your looks, but also the Bernese Mountain dog looks with your longer legs and extra plush silky fur! How fun your girl fell in love with the instant you chose her that day all those years ago, and pestered her family until they they let you adopt her! It is great your family ignored that awful vet the day you were poisoned, and found the compassionate one who kept his clinic open until you could get there. We know it was their love as well as his case that helped you hang on! We are glad your girl understands you need lots for exercise, and we are glad you watch over her bunnies. You are such a beautiful girl, and best of all - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to enjoy!
    I've Been Frosted

Maggie Magoo

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    One thing for sure, you are VERY much loved.
    What a beautiful girl you turned out to be.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congrats on being DOTD, beautiful Maggie Magoo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Maggie! What a gorgeous girl you are with your full, silky black and white coat! I would love to pet you or give you a big hug! You are a busy girl, playing with your favorite toys, going for long walks, or a ride on the bus or in the car! You keep an eye on your person's two bunnies. Sometimes you take a walk to visit the school children - I imagine they are very happy to have you visit And that you bring a smile to the people you meet on your walks! You are very beautiful, Maggie and I am so happy to meet you today! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and a wish for a long, healthy, happy life with your caring people!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marvelous Maggie Magoo!

Good morning sweet Maggie Magoo! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are, Maggie, beautiful inside and out! All of the best of your beloved breeds shine through not only in you gorgeous good looks, but in your life loving personality, your courage and heart, your spirit! I so enjoyed reading your girl's very moving tribute to her best friend, your life story, watching your priceless videos (you and Harry together are precious, and clearly best buds)! And no doubt she only touched on just how special you are! From day one she knew you were "the one," and oh, what a very special bond you two have forged over these past 5 years!

I was sickened at the thought of you and those other (less fortunate) pups being poisoned by that evil person! Thank goodness that kind vet was willing to see you, and just in the nick of time!!! It's sad that your heart is now comprised, but blessedly you survived, and with the help of your medication are still able to enjoy life to its fullest! Your energy level may be a bit compromised, but wow, putting in a 2 mile daily walk is pretty impressive for any dog!

What a lucky family is yours, having a loving companion, a bighearted best friend in you, Maggie! You truly are a treasure, and your indomitable spirit an inspiration to us all! Great thanks to your girl for sharing your heartwarming story, your precious photos and videos with us! Meeting you as made my day! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, sweetheart; walking and swimming to your heart's content, playing with your pup pals DJ and Luna, cuddling with beloved stuffed tiger Leo and your bunny buds, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Maggie Magoo, Dog of the Day, EVERY day! (Off to check out and "like" your FB page!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Maggie Magoo is such a beauty! Wonderful, perfect DOTD!

I love how you watch over your bunny buddy Harry. You stick right by him to keep him safe. Happy DOTD!