Thread: Toby

Toby

Toby, you are just beautiful and so photogenic! I love that you finally came in from the cold and now live a pampered life where you are snug and warm and loved by Amber, and have Ty and Junior for fun and feline frolics! How anyone could abandon you, precious boy, is beyond belief.

You deserve to be our stunning COTD, dearest Toby. And may you have many lovely warm years ahead.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Toby, you are such a handsome boy, and as Romy mentioned, you are a very photogenic boy, too! We cannot imagine anyone ever dumping yopu out, but we are glad you finally worked up the courage to cross the threshold and you became a loved house kitty again! We are so glad you have settled in so nicely, and recovered from both your sad days as a stray, and your overeating afterwards! You are such an elegant boy now, and it is wonderful you are such a good lap kitty! Not every cat will settle into a person's lap like you do, so we are glad they appreciate your sweet self! Congratulations! You are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Toby

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    I'm glad you found your happy home. I bet you are sorry you didn't come inside sooner.
    Celebrate your special world famous day, and every day. Life is a gift to enjoy.

Toby you are a great looking cat, and sound like so much fun. It's great that you found your way to your new family. 'Appy days! Congratulations Toby COTD!

And another Ann Arbor kitty is Cat of the Day! (We live here too, by Trader Joe's.) Dearest Toby, you're the third one this month. I'm beginning to think that you and Tywin (April 13) and Amber (April 20) are all part of the same family! What a nice group of friends you are, and I hope we'll see all of you here before long.

You are a beautiful grey tabby, and what a great collection of photos you are sharing with us! I especially like the deep close-up with your tongue showing. I wish I could reach over to your home to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for us .

You were very independent at first, refusing to come inside. But once you did, you decided you were an in-home cat after all. You are good friends with your fellow kitties, loving to have Amber wash your face and to wrestle and snuggle with Ty and to launch sneak attacks on Junior. Most of all, you love to snuggle on laps. You and your Purrrsons and the other kitties all love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Toby, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your kitty roomies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

See you all at the Cat Show, May 9 at the U-M Sports Coliseum!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Toby.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Toby is divine, we are all so glad you have a wonderful home and lovely life now! I love lap cats! Kisses to sweet Toby and his kitty buddies, hope the whole family enjoys a special, fun day!

Terrific Toby!

Hi Toby! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a stunningly handsome silver Tabby boy you are, Toby, and quite the kitty model! Your photos are exquisite! Meeting you has brought back so many happy memories of my first kitty, Fritz! Like you, he was a handsome silver Tabby, and quite the love bug!

What a smart kitty you are, Toby, making that big move out from the cold into the warmth of a loving forever home, where forever and always you will be safe, well cared for and cherished, not to mention having all of those warm laps to cuddle in! Your new family even came complete with a doting fur sister/groomer named Amber and sparring partner named Ty! What more could a kitty hope for? Ahhh, it's always heartwarming knowing a kitty once so wanting, and so deserving, is now living the good life!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Toby! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, tussling with brother Ty, being groomed by sister Amber, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parents! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Toby, Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Amber and Ty, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful Toby! We met Amber a few days ago, and now it's time to meet you! What a beautiful kitty guy you are, with your soft grey tabby markings! I'm glad you decided to come inside, share a wash-up with Amber and have fun with Ty! Then it is time to settle into your person's lap for snuggles! You are a gorgeous kitty guy! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Toby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678