Thread: Adorable Honey Bunny!

Adorable Honey Bunny!

What thick, soft fur you have, Honey! There is no doubt how you got you name with those long soft ears and sweet face! We are glad you take some time out from your playtime to get some petting - we bet your humans are very happy to pet you! It is interesting you like to dig in the dirt, even though you are a loved house bunny. Maybe thee is just something nice about resting in the holes one digs oneself? My bunny wanted nothing to do with anything that got her paws dirty, so we are very impressed that you do mind it one bit! We are sorry to hear of your companion Axel's death, but we are glad you are still healthy and happy! Congratulations cutie! You are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Aww Honey Bunny, you're so adorable!!! I bet you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Honey Bunny

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You seem to have it made.
    Free to roam the house or yard in the day,
    and only put in your cage at night.
    What a lucky girl.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being POTD, adorable Honey Bunny!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Honey Bunny!

Hi beautiful Honey Bunny! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

What an absolutely adorable, honey of a bunny you are! That sweet face, those awesome ears, those precious little paws have me smiling from ear to ear! I can only imagine how soft your coat is, and to cuddle you close must be sheer heaven! I'm so sorry to hear of the sudden passing of your best bunny bud, your "partner in crime," Axel. I'm sure you miss his terribly, his friendship, grooming him and cuddling with him. But thankfully you can turn to your devoted human, your young person, for love and comfort and cuddles! And maybe one day down the road you and your family will welcome another deserving bunny into the fold, a bunny brother for you to bond with! What a happy day that would be! But regardless, there's no doubting how very loved and pampered you are, Honey Bunny! You even have free range of the house, and now with summer coming, I see some garden time in your future as well! How blessed your family is to have a sweet and loving, best furry friend and full fledged family member in you, sweetheart! You're beautiful inside and out, and so very worthy of your big day on center stage! Hope you're enjoying it to its fullest, getting into all sorts of fun stuff (like dirt), chowing down on some yummy cilantro, binking to your heart's content! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Honey Bunny, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good afternoon, beautiful Honey Bunny! I would love to gently pet you and provide loads of cuddles! Your coat looks so soft and I agree with my friend tatsxxx11 about your awesome ears! You are a busy girl, too- exploring throughout the house, making a hole in the dirt and then resting in it , and observing all that is happening in the yard! Then it is time for a yummy snack, maybe cilantro or healthy bunny food. You are such a loved bunny! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to sweet Honey Bunny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Sounds like Honey Bunny is livin' the life! What a sweet little girl indeed and a very special wee POTD!

Sweet Honey!

Congratulations, Sweet Honey, on being POTD! You are so adorable and photogenic! Be careful outside (there are a lot of terrible predators in the air and on the ground). Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net