Thread: Beautiful Bris

Beautiful Bris

What a gorgeous girl you are, Bris - a.k.a.a Breeze - and you are the very first every representative of your rare breed to be Pet of the Day! We are so glad your girl met you that day and knew in a heartbeat you and she would be the perfect team! We are glad she has taught you to be a carriage horse, as you love to work! We know it will be another year before she will ride you, as horses don;t finish growing util that age, but for now, you can just concentrate on being a photo model, and her very best friend! I love that she explained your named means breeze, as your photos show off your mane in the breeze! You are such a beauty! Congratulations, Bris - you are now Pet of the Day for all of Norway and the whole world to celebrate - and maybe more people in other countries like mine will learn about the Lyngenhorse breed!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, beautiful Bris! I agree with what my friend Karen has said about you being a gorgeous photo model! I like your golden-brown coat, and your mane and tail that seem to have many colors! I like all your photos very much! You will continue to grow, and to develop your skills as your person teaches you. Best of all, you and your person will stay the perfect team It's easy to see how much you are loved! I really like the picture with the bright red ribbon, which shows your beautiful colors even more! Happy Pet of the day to beautiful Bris the Norwegian Lyngenhorse!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a gorgeous girl Bris!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope today is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bris

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl with brains, too.
    Celebrate your world famous day and many
    more happy years with your family who love you.

Congrats on being POTD beautiful Bris.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Bris is such a beauty, all her photos are magnificent! Awsome POTD.

Beautiful Bris!

Happy Pet of the Day, stunning Bris!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Bris! Your photos are just breathtaking! And how fitting it is, that one of the most beautiful of all horse breeds would hail from one of the most beautiful countries on earth! Every bit of you is breathtaking, but I must say, your long, flowing mane is spectacular, and oh, isn't that the prettiest braid (plait?)! Your human knew the moment she laid eyes on that you were the "one," and how right she was! You two have only been together for but a short while, but already the bond you share runs deep! What fun your lady is going to have, watching your grow, what happy times you two will be sharing, what cherished memories you will be making over the years to come! Ahhh! Life is good!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bris! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Bris, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bris, What a beautiful horse you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I hope you have many happy healthy years to come. Congrats on being POTD!