Thread: Adorable Allie Cupcake

Adorable Allie Cupcake

What a pretty girl you are, Allie - and I am sure make-up artiest for humans envy your natural coloring that bring just the right amount of attention to you lovely green eyes! We are glad you are still as playful as a kitten - after all, you are a youngster, really! And playtime helps keep your person amused! We are glad you are a loved girl! Congratulations, you are Cat of the Day for everyone to admire! We hope you have a fabulous day of celebration!
    I've Been Frosted

Allie

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are one pretty little girl.
    Enjoy your special world famous day, and playing with your toys.

Congrats on being COTD pretty Allie.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Allie

Allie you are a beautiful BROWN Mackerel Tabby, not Gray. There is a big difference between Brown and Gray. I've had both. Gray Tabbies actually are gray, not brown and black like Allie. I hope this helps you know exactly what colors she is. She's a great cat!
    Fay L. Hafer

Blog Entries
    Allie is a beautiful, stripy girl! No wonder you love her so much, she looks like my kitty too! Stripy girls rock, please forward some cuddles and smooches from me and Mia!

Dearest Allie Cupcake, you are an adorable tabby girl with the sweetest face! What a loving, contented look you have in those lovely green eyes with the gold "eyeshadow" and natural black eyeliner. You are so cute, resting your head on your paws there. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Washington to pet you! I can't, but I'm sure your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And you have a delightful Purrrsonality too! You still act like a kitten, even though you are a grown-up three years old. You love to play with your toys and if you're thirsty to put your toy mousie in your water bowl. You also love to lay on your back. Your dear Purrrson says you are "one amazing kitty," and you and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Allie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-23-2015 at 04:20 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

This is my cat, her name is Allie Cupcake - lest anyone think she is an allEY cat. She is a pretty Grey Tabby and her eyes are very green. She has classic coloration, complete with gold "eyeshadow" and natural black eyeliner.

Allie is a silly cat, she acts like a kitten all the time, and she plays with toys a whole lot You would never guess from her actions that she is a grow three-year-old lady! If she is thirsty, she will put her toy mouse in her water bowl. I don't know why, but she just does! She loves to lay on her back also! She's just one amazing kitty I love her very much!
    Beautiful tabby lady, Allie Cupcake! I think you are a gorgeous girl with your very green eyes, your natural eye liner and your classic tabby markings! You are a busy kitty, too- placing your mousie in your water bowl, having fun with your other favorite toys, being sweet and kitten-ish! As your person said, you are an amazing kitty! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Allie Cupcake!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Allie is a beautiful Tabby! Soak that mouse!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Allie COTD!

Adorable, sweet Allie Cupcake!

Greetings Allie Cupcake! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, sweet as can be, *classic* Tabby girl you are! Those sparkling green eyes of yours are stunning, right down to the eye shadow and liner, and your coloring and markings, exquisite! But I think it's you sweetness, your fun loving, playful personality, that make you so EXTRA special! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion in you, Allie! You're the BEST, and it's no wonder your human loves you so VERY much!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, playing with your toys, dunking your mouse, hehe, being treated to all your heart desires and more by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Allie Cupcake, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~