Thread: Marvelous Martha!

Marvelous Martha!

What a pretty girl you are, Martha Stewart! We are glad you are still doing so well, and just think - you are now old enough to vote! We are glad you are a much loved girl, and now you get to be the top dog in your family! We know you were destined to be boss, it just took some time, right girl? Your pretty chocolate and merle coloring - or dapple as to is mown for dachshunds like yourself is very unique! We are glad your person nominated you! Congratulations, lovely girl! You are Dog of the Day for the Whole world to see! And maybe even your namesake, who I know is a dog over herself, will see your page!
    I've Been Frosted

Martha, you're a beautiful girl. And I can tell you're a joy to all who know you. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day--it's a good thing! And thank you for sharing the photos of your dachshund family.

Martha

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Nineteen years old must be close to a record for a dog.
    It shows the wonderful care you received.
    Celebrate your special day.

You are beautiful Martha! Congrats on being DOTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Martha I can't believe your 19 years old! And you don't show your age one bit! Happy DOTD!

Blog Entries
    I loved seeing Martha Stewart today! What a wonderful, long life she is leading. She has such a sweet face and it such a pretty dog, hope she has a wonderful special day cuz she dearly deserves it!

Congralutions dear Martha on being dog of the day. You do not look more than 9years old.
    Enjoy your day sweetheart.

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Martha!

Oh, what a beautiful Doxie girl you are, Martha, and quite the stunning doggie model! You sure know how to pose for the camera...your photo spead is exquisite! And to say you don't look half your incredible 19 years would be an understatement! What a rich, long, happy life you have been blessed with Martha, and no doubt your now departed Doxie sisters, Dulcie, Betty and Princess,
    were equally blessed! I smiled so wide, reading of those happy, fun times you all shared, not to mention a bed! Now, your mom says your attitude didn't change a bit, after they left for the Rainbow Bridge. But seeing as how you, having lived an amazing 19 years, clearly have no concept of the passing of time, hehe, perhaps you're just believing they've only stepped out for a bit! I'd like to think so, though I'm sure you're also enjoying your role as #1, "top dog!"

You sure have defied the odds, Martha, and seeing as how you're still so youthful, in looks and in spirit, I have a feeling you've still got a bunch more living and loving to do!
    How lucky your family has been, having known your love and companionship these many years! You truly are one in a million, a Dog of a Lifetime, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Hope you're enjoying it to the max, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Martha, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Martha, you are such a Beautiful girl.

As I live in Newmarket, I think I remember seeing you and the other girls walking with your owners once.

I am so sorry to hear the others are gone now, but you are Number 1 as you wished to be

Hello Martha, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and the other three dogs. I am impressed that you have made it to 19 years. You look very good for your age. Sorry to hear your hearing and sight are gone but glad that you still have your great outlook on life. All the photos are great. Congrats on being DOTD!