Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty little Pearl!

Pretty little Pearl!

What a lovely girl you are, Pearl - and your name reminds me of the Bible story about the pearl of great price! You are such a soft, fluffy girl, and we are glad you have your big sister Jade to look up to, and she is teaching you so much about how to be a good kitty! We are glad she understands you are still a playful baby, so while she may get annoyed when you chomp her tail, she knows it's a passing phase! It is good she is even teaching you the human's game of fetch! You are such a beauty now with your dark honey-colored eyes! It is great your are so loved! Congratulations, Pearl - you are Cat of the Day for the whole of Australia - and in fact the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Pearl is a pretty kitty! Congratulations Pearl COTD!

Congrats on being COTD pretty Pearl.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Pearl

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are lucky to have such a loving family.
    Enjoy life and your special world famous day.

Hello Pearl, What a beautiful little girl you are! You're pretty now but I'm sure you will grow into a gorgeous cat. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

SQUEE! Pearl and Jade - two gems, and more than semi-precious to their cat dad. Pearl, you are truly PRECIOUS!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Pearl you indeed have just the right name as you are a Pearl of a Cat , a purrfect little Gem of a Cat who as beautiful as she is will get better looking every day.
    You are such a very Special Kitten Pearl!!

We Found Hotel Cats , Angela and Companions are all Oohing and Awwing over You Pearl, we are so pleased to make you our Newest Kitten Friend!!!
    You are AWESOME!!!

We are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWING For You Jade and For Our Newest Cat of the Future and our Newest Cat of the Day Purrfect Pearl.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Pearl is just adorable, I just love every sweet inch of her! What a lovely little COTD!

Precious Little Pearl

How lovely you are!!! I just love your fluffiness!!! HAPPY COTD!
    Nine is Fine!!

Dearest little Pearl, what an adorable girl you are! And you are just a tiny kitten, too. You already show the signs of the stunning beauty you will grow up to be. Your fur is so long and fluffy and looks so very soft, and the colors are gorgeous. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute little pink nose, and the whiskers and eyebrows that are already so long, and the lovely pale-yellow eyes. And I love that big open-mouth smile in the one picture! I wish I could reach through the screen all the way around the world to Western Australia to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Mum and Dad will pet you loads for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have your big sister Wegie kitty Jade to play with and teach you the ways of the Cat. You play all day and then have big sleeps together. You like to lay around your dear Mum's neck. You wake your Purrents in the morning with gentle face-paws and soft finger-nibbles. You all are one big happy family together now, aren't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Pearl, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Jade and Mum and Dad are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of hide-and-seek and grabbing Jade's tail!

Last edited by phesina; 04-22-2015 at 08:53 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pearl what an adorable floofy girl you are!!!

I enjoyed you sweet pictures and reading your story very much!!! They certainly brought a big smile to my face today!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations sweet Pearl on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, precious Pearl! What a beautiful Wegie kitten you are! How wonderful that you have big sister Jade to share your dinner with, to learn from, and to have fun together! You play together each day and then take big sleeps Then you may snuggle with your people and receive petting, or just be your gorgeously fluffy self! Each morning you awaken your people with paw-touches and a little wake-up nibble to say it is breakfast time!

Happy Cat of the Day to fluffy, beautiful, precious Pearl! Hugs and lovies to Pearl and Jade!

Edited to add: After watching "Pearl loves her mummy"- I found this video of Pearl's beautiful sister Jade! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-WuOi4yjIw
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 04-22-2015 at 08:12 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

They sent - and we added a couple videos to her page - for the "loves her mama" one, turn your sound up, and you can hear her purring!
    I've Been Frosted

Pretty Pearl!

Greetings Pearl! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous Norwegian Forest girl you are...one breathtaking beauty!!! I could look at your photos for hours....and your vids are heart melting! Yep, someone sure does love their Mummy...Purrrrr! Talk about a "pearl of a girl!" In fact, your family has been blessed with 2 "gems" in you and big sister Jade! That's one proud Papa talking, and understandably so! You're a beauty in body and in soul, Pearl, precious beyond words! What a loving family you have been blessed with, Pearl, what a wonderful life awaits you! And lucky you, you have big sister Jade to help show you "the ropes" (in addition to stealing her food)! Thanks for ending my day with the biggest smile, sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, cuddling with your mummy, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pearl, and to dear sister Jade, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I love the videos. Pearl and Jade are both gorgeous, so sweet!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery