Thread: Sweet Stella Blue

Sweet Stella Blue

What a pretty girl you are, Stella, and all your outfits are pretty remarkable, considering that I know a certain girl dog who thinks even her coat they got her to stay warm is torture! We are glad your humans adopted you, and you are a much loved girl! It is good they keep you busy, and, while you may be a bit spoiled, that's how it should be, right? But you are also very smart, we'd love to see you jump through a hula hoop! That's gotta be the terrier side of you, considering most Bassets I know don't even realize their feet could leave the grind. But you have that smaller terrier paws, too - and you even get your nails painted? That just goes to show what a patient doggie you are! Congratulations, Stella Blue - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD pretty Stella Blue.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Stella Blue

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I just love all of your outfits. It's wonderful to see that you are spoiled and loved.
    Celebrate your special day.
    I guess every day is special for you and for your family having you in their lives.

Stella the Fashionista!

Well Stella Blue, what an appropriate BLUE sweater you are wearing hehe! We love all of your outfits, you know how to rock them girl! Congrats on DOTD
    Your One Stop Shop for Dog Lovers
    DogLoverStore.com - Dog Breed Gifts & Merchandise

Blog Entries
    Stella Blue could make any oufit look spectacular, that's a given. What a sweet and delightful DOTD! Please forward Stella a cuddle and a smooch!

Precious Stella Blue!

Hi Stella Blue! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a painfully precious girl you are, Stella, and oh my gosh, quite the fashion slave! Seeing you in your stylin' outfits has me smiling from ear to ear! And what a pretty pink shade of polish you're wearing! The perfect finishing touch! Oh, what a Cinderella, rags to riches, happy new beginning tale is yours, sweetheart! God bless all of those amazing volunteers who had a hand in your rescue and transport, those who made your happy homecoming possible, including your foster family! We here up north are so blessed, being given the privilege of opening up our home and hearts to so many deservig Southern gents and belles! And oh, what a heavenly match you and your forever family make! Talk about a win win deal!
    Your humans are one lucky bunch, having a sweet, talented, personality packed, mischievous (opening dresser drawers), fun loving best friend in you! No doubt the laughs are non-stop at your house, the fun times non-stop! And it goes without saying that you, sweetheart, hit the forever family jackpot!

Thanks so much for brightening my day with your adorable self, your heartwarming story and over the top, precious pics! You're a gem of a girl, Stella, and one most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Hope you're in the midst of a fun filled day of celebration, enjoying a play date with your pup pals, romping with sister Belle, annoying Grandpa, cuddling with mom, being spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Stella Blue, and to sister Belle, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're so cute Stella Blue!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla