Thread: Blue-eyed Neptune!

Blue-eyed Neptune!

What a gorgeous boy you are, Neptune! We wonder if your original person named you for the legendary god of the Sea because of your pretty blue eyes! How interesting you and MacGregor ended up swapping homes, and now are both where you are happiest! It is great you are not only sweet and loving, but you have blossomed in personality, too! It is wonderful you are so intoned with your family members, and you watch over them so carefully! It is also great you do not mind being brushed, as that helps keep that glorious coat free from matts! Congratulations, Neptune - you are Cat of the Day for the Whole World to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Neptune you're a great looking cat! We're so glad you're happy in your new digs! Congratulations Neptune COTD!

Congrats on being COTD handsome Neptune!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Neptune

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are very handsome with all of that fur.
    It's wonderful that your new home is more to your liking.
    Celebrate your special day.

I have never heard that often of a Cat Swap , but that is great that you and Greg found the purrfect home and that Greg is more at ease with the Dogs , and that you have a home where you are at home being the Alpha Cat.

We love you Neptune King of the Sea , and we are so happy that you and Greg and the Poodles are Our New Animal Comp[anion Friends we love New Pals.

We are all sending a Group MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Greg , The Poodles and Our Aquatic New Cat Neptune , Our Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Neptune, what a gorgeous fluffy fellow you are! I love your thick, luxurious fur and your sweet face with the long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and the lovely blue eyes. And in that last picture, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen to Phoenix.. I would love to rub that tummy (only if you like tummy rubs, of course) and pet you and give you head scratches and chin rubs! I can't, but I'm sure your loving and beloved Purrrson will give you plenty .

What a great story you have to tell! You and Greg traded homes when it turned out that each one's current home was more suitable for the other. And the trade has worked out Purrrfectly for you both! You and Greg (now MacGregor) are the rulers of your new castles. You enjoy playing with straws and small toys when no one's looking, and watching the birds from the window and getting your beauty sleep. You have a special gift: you can tell when something is wrong with one of your human or animal friends, and you stay by their side until help comes. You love being brushed and settling on your dear Purrrson's lap to be petted, and then you do your special gurgling purr. And you have kitty and doggie friends in your home too. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Neptune, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your doggie and kitty roomies and your dear Purrrson and MacGregor and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Neptune

Neptune, you fuzzbucket; look at all that fur! Good thing you and your owner both like to brush you, Cutie! Happy COTD

Blog Entries
    Happy COTD to ya big, furry Neptune! Such a fine lookin' cat!

*melt* Beautiful Neptune kitty! What a gorgeous, fluffy kitty you are! I would love to give you a gentle tummy-rub in this picture, if you like them You are such a handsome fellow with your gem-like blue eyes and your sweet face! You are a busy kitty, too - spending time at the window observing the birds, playing with a drinking straw or a toy (but only when someone isn't looking)! You place yourself into your caring person's lap for a session of petting, and your person brushes you to care for your floofy coat. Perfect! I am sending you a huge hug today, Neptune! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stunning Neptune!

Hi Neptune! Happy Cat of the Day!

To say you're absolutely stunning would be an understatement, Neptune! You truly are one beautiful, blue eyed boy, simply breathtaking! And oh, what a very special story you have to tell! I don't think I've ever heard of a kitty "trade" before, but there's no denying that in this deal things couldn't have worked out better for you and Greg, for your mommy and Greg's new mommy! No doubt a higher power had a hand (or paw, hehe) in bringing you all together, and me and my family couldn't be happier for you all!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! Meeting you, drooling over your gorgeous pics and reading your heartwarming story, has been the perfect ending to my long day! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, extra special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, playing with your toys and straws, wrestling with your kitty brother, cuddling with your mommy and doggie pal, being on the receiving end of countless head skritches and chin rubbies! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Neptune, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~