Thread: Adorable Amber

Adorable Amber

What a gorgeous girl you are, Amber, and you have all the colors of your namesake gemstone in your pretty fur coat! We are glad your mom adopted you even though you are already all grown up! Lots of people only want young kittens. And while you are just 6 pounds, that is the perfect weight, and we are roux of you for retaining your girlish figure! It is too bad some of the other kitties at your home pick on you - you tell Quinny to behave tray - it is your Day to be Cat of the Day, so not picking on you is allowed. We are glad you are such an affectionate girl, and you have fun collecting things, and then distributing them around the place - especially those giant stuffed rat toys! Congratulations, Amber beauty, you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello Amber and Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

What a sweetie you are, and so beautiful! You do look younger than 8 years old in your pictures, but I imagine Toby, Junior and Ty are keeping you fit, and also the job of removing all your toys every day.

I'm so glad you found a loving family. Have fun today and make sure you get some extra treats. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Amber is a beauty and sounds fun with the toys ... Congratulations Amber COTD!

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Amber.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Amber

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are so pretty, I don't know why you weren't adopted sooner.
    Just waiting for the right family to come along.
    Enjoy your wonderful life and special day.

We are so glad that you are finally in a Great Home Amber, we too wonder why the potential adopters did not realize what a Great Cat you are sooner.
    And you are in that Cat Town of Ann Arbor , a good spot for all animals.

We Found Hotel Cats are sending our Friendship to you Awesome Amber , Our Dear New Cat Companion.
    You are gorgeous.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWING for You Aweesome Amber Our Newest Pal and Our Newest Orange Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Petite, sweet Amber!

Hello, beautiful orangey Amber kitty! I can't wait for my friend phesina to meet you - she has an orangey girl too! You are a purr-fect tabby lady with your wonderful markings, and your sweet face! You are an organized girl, too- you take each toy from the toy box, and then you carry around your favorite and meow to your people to let them see what you are holding! You might be a petite girl but you keep your kitty-siblings in line! I would love to gently pet you and feel your soft orange coat ! Happy Cat of the Day to adorable Amber!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious ORANGE LADY!!! So glad you are so loved in your FURREVER home!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Dearest Amber, how nice to see another Ann Arbor kitty as Cat of the Day! We live here too, maybe even very close to you (we're over by Trader Joe's). And how nice to see another orange girl! Orange girls are somewhat unusual, and my orange (with white) girl Sparkler says hello, meow!

You are so pretty, with your so-soft-looking fur in classic tabby markings, and your little pink nose with the black specks above it, and your sweet, sweet face with those lovely pale-green eyes. And you are such a cute small-size girl, still kitteny-looking at 8 years. I wish I could reach through the screen, or maybe even just across the street, and pet you! Well, I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And you have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You love to take your toys out from their basket, especially your giant rat toys, which you meow about as you carry one around, even though they are nearly as big as you are! You love your Purrrsons and several of the other cats you live with, especially Toby, Junior and Ty. We hope Quinny, who looks like he could be your big brother, will become a good friend some day. You like to hang out on the best deck chair in warmer weather, so we hope you enjoyed it in the gorgeous weather this past weekend. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Amber, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Toby, Junior, Ty, and even Quinny and the other kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even a new giant rat toy to carry around!

See you at the Cat Show, May 9 at the U-M Sports Coliseum!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Amber, What a pretty little girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the terrific photos of you. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries
    Amber is SO adorable, cute little freckles too! Excellent COTD!

Precious Amber!

Hi Amber! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my orange boy, Tigger!

It's always an extra special treat when a marmalade lady is our most deserving, featured honoree!
    And oh what a beauty you are, Amber, inside and out! I too am at a loss for words, wondering how a kitty as special as you languished for even a single day at the shelter! Maybe you were just waiting for that perfect forever human to come along! If so, your time spent at the shelter was well worth the wait!, for you sure did hit the forever home jackpot, Amber, complete with a fun assortment of furry sibs! What a big, happy, fur filled family found your way to, sweetheart, and I'm so thrilled that for all the days of your life you will be loved and cherished by your devoted family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, romping with your furry faves
    Toby, Junior and Ty (while fending off Quinny), relaxing on your "lounge chair" out on the deck, soaking up some sunshine, playing with your giant stuffed rats, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Amber, Cat of the Day, EVERY day, with love to the entire furry crew, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~