Thread: Cute Pongo pup!

Cute Pongo pup!

I know you are not exactly a puppy any more, Pongo, but you clearly retain your puppy joi de vivre! Is fun you are such a silly, energetic boy, and your videos are lots of fun, as they show off you enthusiasm for experiencing all sorts of things! Water, snow, learning tricks - you approach them all with energy! You are so handsome, with that big black head and strong frame, and there is no mistaking you for anything other than 100% Rottweiler! We are glad you are so loved, and your human takes such good pictures of you! Congratulations, Pongo - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to enjoy!
    I've Been Frosted

I love your videos, Pongo. The one in the snow is my favorite! Congrats on being DOTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Pongo

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are very much loved. ("He's our most precious family member".)
    I love all of the pictures and videos.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Hello, Pongo, handsome tan and black doggie! I don't know a lot about Rottweilers and I smiled when I read about how you like to have fun with your people, and try to have them play with you! There are all kinds of fun things you like to do! I know that Rottweilers sometimes do serious work such as law enforcement and searching. I enjoyed reading about your joyful, fun personality! I bet you bring loads of smiles and good times to your people! Happy Dog of the Day to handsome Pongo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Pongo!

Hi Pongo! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a handsome, talented, athletic, life loving Rottie boy you are, Pongo, and such a character, so packed with pizzazz and personality! Meeting your adorable self, seeing all of your precious pics and your videos, surely has brightened my dark and stormy day! What a happy, fun loving fellow you are! You may have officially shed your puppy status years ago, but it's clear you're still a puppy at heart!
    You and your beloved predecessor, Ares, may be light years apart in terms of personality, but it's clear you're very bit as loved, loved for the very special, unique boy that you are! How lucky your family is, having a loving companion, a best friend, a full fledged family member in you, sweetheart! You're a beauty in body and heart, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Enjoy to the max, playing ball with your human, maybe enjoying a nice swim, taking in a nap on your comfy couch, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Pongo, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I loved Pongo straight away! Magnificent, big DOTD for sure!

You're a handsome boy Pongo!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla