Thread: Lovely Looker!

Lovely Looker!

Your mom certainly like l-names, doesn't she, Looker? It is great you came along to help heal her and Mello's hearts after the loss of her dear L. You are such a pretty girl with your thick white coat and delicate markings. Those dark eyes are a nice contrast, and we know you saw right into heart with them. We are glad you are helping both o them every day, who could be sad with that cute fax to look at? Congratulations, Looker - you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats pretty Looker on being POTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a little cutie Looker!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you and Mello have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Looker

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are quite a cute "Looker"
    You will not take L's place, just add to the love.
    Glad you made your person and cagemate happy.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Looker is super cute! Gotta love the little doll!

Lovely, lovable Looker!

Hi Looker! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day!

What a perfectly precious piggy you are, Looker, and so perfectly named as well for you truly are one beautiful, easy on the eyes wheeker! If anyone piggy can turn a frown upside down it's you, sweetheart! How can one help but smile, looking at that sweet face! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your human's beloved L. Having been mom to piggies for many years myself, I can well relate to the heartbreak when one of our beloved pigs leaves for the Rainbow Bridge; a tough time for humans and cagemates alike! But thankfully your human and Mello now have you in the fold, comforting them with your unconditional love and companionship, bringing endless smiles and joy to their days! You're one extra special girl, Looker, a heart melter and heart healer, and so very deserving of your "top pet" crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, playing with Mello, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Looker, Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Mello, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Looker!

Congratulations, Looker, on being POTD. We're so happy you have found a wonderful, safe, forever home (there are so many small pets that need loving homes). Just one look at your sweet face would cheer up anyone! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net