Thread: Handsome Hermann

Handsome Hermann

What a cutie you are Hermann, and there is no mistaking you for anything other than an English Bulldog! We are glad your human loves you so much, and spends time with you every day. It is fun you sometimes get to go on fashioning trips with his dad, too. We know how fast those little bulldog legs can go - it would surprise some people how fast you can be! But best of all, you are a loved dog, and that is what matters most! Congratulations, Hermann, you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

It looks like Hermann is a guy who never passes on an opportunity to take a nap!

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Hermann!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hermann

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Gotta just love that face.
    You have to be a big sweetheart.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Hermann is so very cute, no wonder you love him so much! I'm sure you are very proud of him, he is a delightful DOTD!

Adorable Hermann!

Hi Hermann in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!

Awww, what an adorable English Bulldog boy you are! I just love that tongue, lol, and oh, what a great smile!!! (Your photos are the best! Love that last one. Looks like mid walk you decided to take a nap!
    ) And you have every reason to smile, Hermann, having been blessed with the happiest of lives, being so very loved! You even get to go fishing with your dad, and after a long day playing with your young person, you even have your very own couch to sleep on! What a lucky pup you are, Hermann, and just as lucky is your family, having a sweet and loving, best furry friend in you!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, spending lots of special time with your humans, chowing down on some tasty treats, napping on you couch, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Hermann, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~