Thread: Lovely sweet Farah

Lovely sweet Farah

What a lovely girl you are, Farah, and your markings are so delicate and pretty! We can see why your mom fell in love with you (and your sisters) that day - you look so much like her Rainbow Bridge baby, that she knew you had to come home with her. And we do not think being laid back and relaxed is boring one bit - after all, that's probably why she was able to get such good pictures of you! And it is nice you are a rat who loves company, and never insists on being in charge, but are happy just to be with your inter, or you human, or whoever! Congratulations, Farah - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being COTD, cute Farah.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Farah

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You sure are a little cutie.
    Although you will never take Dani's place, I'm sure you helped heal a broken heart.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Farah's name sure suits her, she is so pretty! Nice to see Farah is our very special POTD!

Hello there, pretty calm and laid back Farah! I always wanted a rat, and your personality would be my choice, sweetheart. Never thought rats were vocal, so I guess your noise is from you digging or scratching in your cage? Well, you are delightful and I wish you and yours many happy, healthy years together!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Precious Farah!

Hi sweet little Farah! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a lovely rattie girl you are, Farah, a heart melter of the highest order! You have the prettiest coat, and your sweet, angelic little face is a heart melter!, totally enchanting! (LOVE those ears!) I'm so glad your mommy has you and your rattie sibs there to comfort her, to help heal her heart after the passing of her beloved Dani. If any rattie can put a smile on a human's face, it's you, sweetheart! Your human is one lucky soul, having a laid back, sweet and loving rattie girl in you, Farah, you're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, playing with your rattie sisters, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Farah, Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Clarke and your 3rd sibbie, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Farah!

Congratulations, Precious Farah, on being POTD! (We rats!) You are PERFECT as you are - you don't need to do any tricks or change your sweet, laid-back personality! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net