Thread: Handsome Zeke

Handsome Zeke

What a handsome boy you are, Zeke, with that big block head from your Labrador genes, but the softer, silkier fur from your Border Collie side. We are not surprised you are energetic and playful given that mix of breeds! It is great you are best friends with Claus kitty, and buddies with your big brother Jett, too! We are glad you are so friendly, and given the Lab side, there is no surprise that you love having a toy in your mouth at all times! We do not know why plastic bags scare you, but it's best to avoid them anyway! We are glad you not only loving, but koch loved! Congratulations, Zeke - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous boy Zeke!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zeke

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy, and smart, too. Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your world famous day with all of your friends.

Blog Entries
    Okay, Zeke is way to cute for words. Could he be more adorable? I DON'T THINK SO!

Zeke

Judging by that triangle on his chest he is a superhero too.

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Zeke.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Life loving Zeke!

Greetings Zeke! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, what a beautiful, bouncy baby boy you are, totally squee worthy! And how precious are those pics of you with your adorable furry sibs, Jett the Labbie and Claus the kitty! You're family's in for a ton of fun over the years to come with you in the pack, cutie pie! How lucky they are, having a fun loving, sweet and cuddly best furry friend in you, Zeke! You're a peach!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, gazing over your awesome photo spread, was a real treat! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, taking a nice swim or maybe a car ride, retrieving your ball, playing with Jett and cuddling with Claus, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Zeke, Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Jett and Claus, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zeke, you are so handsome! I'd love to get smacked by your happy tail! I agree with what my friend tatsxxx11 said- what a sweet, fun loving guy you are! I hope you had a day full of fun - maybe playing with your ball, going for a walk or a ride in the car! Hanging around with Jett and Claus, and being your wonderful self! I'm sending a big hug to you ((((HUG)))- with extras for Jett and Claus too! Happy Dog of the Day to Zeke and love to Claus and Jett!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678