Thread: Shiny Charlie!

Shiny Charlie!

What a stunningly clean and shiny horse you are, Charlie! Your chestnut coat practically glows with health, and we are glad your person explained how she keeps you clean enough for the Horse shows! Not every horse would put up with all that, and I even know of horse who will try to shake off any blanket or rug! You must know how much you are loved, to put up with all that primping and spoiling! We are glad you are such a sweetheart, and you are easily bribed with licorice! It is great you are so friendly, as I am sure everyone who meets you wants to pet you! Congratulations, Charlie! You are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Wow! You're a gorgeous boy Charlie!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Charlie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are so handsome, I know your person is so proud of you.
    Just one time they need to wash you and let you roll in the mud, just for the fun of it.
    Celebrate your special world famous day.

You are so handsome with your sleek, shiny coat, Charlie! Congrats on being POTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Charlie is the most beautiful horse in the world!

Magnificent Charlie!

Hi Charlie! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a magnificent, simply stunning boy you are, Charlie! Your braided mane is exquisite, but oh my gosh, just look at the shine on your beautiful, chestnut coat! I was fascinated, reading about your bath day routine! Wow, that's a lot of work your lady puts in, to assure you're looking all spiffy and sparkly on show day, and her efforts speak volumes as to her dedication!

But as beautiful as you are, it's your intelligence, your desire to please, your devotion to your lady, and your sweet and loving ways that make you the extra special, gentle giant that you are! How lucky your lady is to have a best friend, a riding partner, a life partner in you, Charlie! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Charlie! Enjoy a fun filled day, celebrating your exalted status, being treated to some yummy licorice, tons of cuddles, all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, *hugs* and smoochies to you, stunning Charlie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Charlie has great leg conformation and in that last photo you can see his Arabian neck!

Quote Originally Posted by Romeyrider View Post
    Charlie has great leg conformation and in that last photo you can see his Arabian neck!
    Romey - I knew you'd like him!
    I've Been Frosted

My beautiful boy Charlie

Thank you everyone for all your kind words. Charlie is one of many horses I own, he is one of my newest editions to the family and is one of my show horses.