Thread: Cute Boston Carl!

Cute Boston Carl!

What an adorable boy you are, Carol! There is no mistaking you for anything other than 100% Boston Terrier! We are sorry you had such a rough start in life - going through 3 other families before you found your "forever" home! But we are glad you are a much loved boy now! We are your people understand your quirky ways, and you give them laughs when they need them! We are impressed you even get to sleep under the covers! Congratulations Carl, you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Carl

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It would be hard to stay mad at you, but I but you do get into a lot of trouble.
    You are so handsome, and your big eyes helps make you so.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Wendy

Little Carl is too cute!! I am so glad you were able to rescue him...or did he rescue you??

Wendy Ramsay, Hendersonville, TN

Congrats on being DOTD, cute Carl.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Carl certainly deserves to be DOTD! Boston terrieres are a great breed and his pictures shows that he is one perfect, wee pooch! I had one, let her do anything she wanted, she liked baths and having her toenails painted, she bit the mailman. Well this is Carls special day so I hope it is a great one! Cuddles to Carl from me please!

Boston Carl!

Hi Carl! Happy Dog of the Day!

Awww, what a precious Boston boy you are, Carl! Who could resist that face??? One look into those HUGE bug eyes and my heart would melt into a puddle of pure mush, no matter your manner of mischief! We are so grateful to your parents for rescuing you, Carl! After having been taken from your fur mom too soon, surrendered an unspeakable 3 times before finally finding your forever family, you sure do deserve break, in fact, all that life has to offer, including being forgiven the occasional indiscretion! How lucky your family is, Carl, having a playful, cuddly, sweet and loving best friend in you! You're a gem, and quite the fetching doggie model as well! (Love that froggie pose!) Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet little man, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Carl, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm a day late, but you're a little cutie Carl!!! It sounds like you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you had a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla