Thread: Cute Chip

Cute Chip

What an adorable kitten you are Chip, and you are growing into a handsome young man with your dapper tuxedo markings! It is interesting to see how they have changed and gotten neater as you grow! I love the little diamond between your eyes! It is wonderful your new mom was there to bottle feed you and help you survive early life, we are sorry your sister didn't make it. And we understand you now think life is all about play, so it is good there are other animals to help urn off some of that kitten energy! Be gentle with the elder kitty, okay? He did all his serious playing a long time ago, and if you sit still with him, I bet he has some Old Cat wisdom he could share with you! In the meantime, congratulations, Chip! You are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being COTD, cute Chip.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

That is great Chip that you found the right house to go to where you have lots of Doggy Buddies and have made friends with your Doggy Companions.
    You are such a lively young Cat of the Future that we are pleased to meet you, we love Tuxedo Cats at the Found Cat Hotel.

We are so pleased Chip to add you and her Dog Friends to our list of Friends , of whom you can ever have enough!!!

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING FOR YOU Chip.our Newest Cat of the Future and Our New Cat of the Day with his Dog Friends too.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Chip, what a sweet, adorable young man you are! You are a gorgeous Tuxedo, and your photos are wonderful. You are so cute perched on the floor with one paw tucked under, and then lying on your back with your little feetsies in the air. And that photo of you as an infant being bottle-fed by your loving Meowmie is beyond precious.

Your fur is so sleek and shiny, and you have such a sweet face with that white streak down toward your nose and those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely yellow-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen over to California to pet you, and pet all your kitty and Lab siblings too! I can't, but I'm sure your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a great story you have to tell! You and your sister were rescued when you were just a few days old, after your cat mother was unable to feed you. We're sorry to learn your sister did not make it, but we're glad you did. Now you enjoy playing with your other Tuxedo kitten and Lab siblings, and you even try to get your 17-year-old kitty sib into the games. You are full of energy, and you and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chip, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your sister Angel and your Purrrsons and kitty and Lab siblings are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Chip, What a cute boy you are! All the photos are great but I really like the one of you being fed with a bottle. How long have you been with your human? I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Chip

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are just so darn cute.
    I'm glad you survived thanks to your wonderful family.
    There's something special about animals that are nursed back to health.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Chip is super cute! So glad he was rescued and saved, sure has grown up some eh? Lotsa love to Chip, excellent COTD!

Chip what a super cute fellow you are!!!

I love the picture of you being bottle fed!!! There is just something extra special about the ones who need botted feeding!!! They bond closer to their families I think. You are growing into one stunning fellow.
    Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Chip, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Chippy!

Good evening, cutie Chip! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a welcome sight your sweet, sweet face is after a long, tiring day! Your "bottle baby" shot, your pawsies up pic, have me smiling from ear to ear! What a mega dose of fun, laughter, love and energy your entry into the pack has infused! And being a kitty lover and Labbie mom myself, well, your furry sib mix has me smiling even wider! All of my Labbies have always been best buds with the kitties, and vice versa! Though I'm sure, in true Tuxie style, you're keeping those pesky Labs in line!; You're even putting the spring back in the step of your 17 year old kitty sib! I'm so sorry your sister didn't make it. But thanks to your family's commitment, not to mention your fighting spirit, you did survive, and the world is all the better for it! What a serendipitous gift of joy and love your family has been blessed with in you, Chippy! You're a treasure, and so very worthy of your "top cat" kudos!

Hopes that you're enjoying your big day of international celebrity, Chippy, playing with your Tuxie sib and Labbie sibs, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces!!! Loads of lovies, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Chippy, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chip, you are one " Sharp Dressed " Kitty. Tuxies are ALWAYS dressed up and ready for fun!!! My Rick was a few weeks older than you when I got him!! You both could be from the same litter.....Happy COTD!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1241.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	374.6 KB 
ID:	59430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1240.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	406.0 KB 
ID:	59431
    Nine is Fine!!

Adorable Chip the tuxie! What a handsome kitty you are with your tuxedo coat, and your long white whiskers, and your perfect white mitten-paws! How wonderful that your people cared for you when your cat-mom needed extra help. You keep the Labbies and your senior kitty sibling in line and I am sure you bring smiles and love to your people! Perfect! Happy Cat of the Day to precious Chip the tuxie kitten!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow, Chip ... We're so glad you got rescued and hung in there! You're a great cat! Congratulations Chip COTD!