Thread: Bertie Bassett!

Bertie Bassett!

What a cutie you are, Bertie, and posed in what I have always called the "frog dog" pose! How nice you were rescued even though you are an adult, so many people just want a young pup! It is great you are in a home with other dogs who can teach you important things like how to play! And we are glad you know how to convince your people to just keep petting. I know from experience there's nothing like a nose bonk to remind one! We are gad your granddad rescued you from the lake - maybe once summer rolls around you could learn how to swim, just in case? Anyway, you are as handsome as can be, and better than that - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate! Congratulations!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Bertie.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bertie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I'm glad you found your forever home.
    Maybe you didn't get much attention before, so you love it now.
    Celebrate your special world famous day.

Adorable Bertie!

Hi Bertie! Happy Frog...I mean DOG of the Day! Love that classic froggie splay! What a beautiful Bassett boy you are, Bertie! Oh, your photos are over the moon heart melting! How I'd love to pet those lonnnnng, silky ears and plant a ton of kisses on that soft belly! I promise! The strokes would be non-stop! Yep, gotta love that cute and annoying combo! My kind of pup! hehe Great thanks to you dear humans for rescuing you, sweetheart! You may still be working out the kinks, but it's clear you're a perfect fit for you family of humans and canines, bringing so much love and laughter to their lives! Just be careful when venturing near that lake! Those Bassett legs don't exactly make you "sea worthy!"

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bertie! You're just too cute for words, and your family so very lucky to have a sweet and loving best furry friend in you! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, zipping about the garden, barking your heart out (well, maybe not, lol), taking a nice, long walk, playing with your 3 furry sibs, being spoiled rotten!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bertie, our very special and most deserving honoree! Lots of love to your adorable Bassett bro, all the furry sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Okay, madly in love with Bertie here! What a sweeheart, perfect, adorable wee DOTD!

Oh my gosh Bertie, you've got the most adorable face!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla