Thread: Lovable Lucy

Lovable Lucy

Oh, Lucy, what a pretty lady you are! We are glad your guy adopted you all together, as we know rats are such social creatures that they love having company with each other. We hope you gain some confidence - tell your sisters YOU are Pet of the Day, and they have to be extra nice to you today, okay? You have such nice, clean markings, and obviously keep your fur very tidy, too! Congratulations, little one! You are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Good morning Lucy! You're a pretty girl!

Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD, pretty Lucy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lucy

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart you are.
    Looks like you and your sisters get plenty of good food.
    Celebrate your special day.

Lovely, lovable Lucy!

Hi Lucy! Happy Pet of the Day!

Awww, what a beautiful rattie girl you are, Lucy! You have the prettiest coloring and markings, and THE sweetest face! Your photo spread has my heart in total meltdown mode! How lucky you are, Lucy, to have a human so devoted, willing to do all the research necessary, dedicate all of his savings in order to bring you and your sisters home! And once home, sparing no expense to assure that you and your sister were safe and comfy and happy in your new digs...a Critter Nation! And I have no doubt that with each passing day you will grow more confidant and trusting, not only keeping your sisters in line, but forging one very special bond with your human! You're one very special rattie girl, Lucy, and your human so very lucky to have a sweet and loving, best furry friend in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Lucy, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    It made me SO happy to see little Lucy and her whole furry family today, she's adorable! Such a darling wee POTD!

"I Love Lucy"

Congratulations, Lucy, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS and GORGEOUS! We rats (and mice) and people who adopt them! Enjoy your special honor and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Girl! "I Lucy" http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Lucy

Rats are Awesome! They're just like any other pet. The more attention & love you give the more your pet will respond to you.
    If Lucy is being picked on please get her a home just for her.
    Two's company & threes a crowd.
    Enjoy everyday with her.