Thread: Beautiful Bonnie!

Beautiful Bonnie!

What a pretty grey girl you are, Bonnie - I suspect some British Blue in your family tree! We are glad you were rescued, and in turn, then you came to rescue your mom from her sadness. We are glad you are such a loved girl now, and your elegant blue-grey fur looks so smooth so I bet you get lots of petting! Congratulations, Bonnie, not even that little tipped ear can detract from you cuteness! You are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Bonnie

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Although you will never take Smokey's place, you have a very special
    place in your persons heart. Pets are like children. You love them all equally,
    but for different reasons. I'm so glad you found your forever home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Bonnie.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Bonnie, what a gorgeous grey kitty you are! Your fur looks so soft, and we can also imagine some British Blue in your heritage. You have the sweetest face, with that grey nose matching your fur and your lovely pale-yellow eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen to Westville, NJ to pet you! I can't, but I'm sure your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You are a rescue cat, and many thanks to those good people of the Camden County Animal Shelter who rescued you and then spayed you complete with ear-tip. And then you came to your Furrrever Home, where you rescued your dear Purrrson, helping to heal his/her grief and depression after the passing of 27-year-old Smokey. You like to watch the birds outside the window, and you are your Purrrents' special Belly-Clock: If they oversleep on weekends, you wake them with head-butts or licks to remind them that it's your breakfast-time. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bonnie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Smokey Angel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Bonnie!

I love the color of your coat and it looks very soft, too. The Camden County Animal Shelter did a good job finding the right human for you, and you could help her find happiness again. I can picture you sitting there watching the birds outside and being the perfect alarm clock at weekends - I'm sure your mom appreciates that!

Have fun and celebrate with treats and lots of loving today. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Miss Bonnie!!!
    You now have your true calling to help your Mom, and you already did a good job when you helped her after the dead of her cherished kitty. There will be many more chances for you in your FOREVER home. All the former NJ(Flemington NJ)cats now here in Texas wish you well!!!

Hope Simone, Nimet, Bianca Rose, Samson, Ralph Timothy, Baker, Boy Howdy Rowdy, Rebel, Texas Ranger, Cowboy Rick, Carly, and Audrey("And though she be little, she is FIERCE.")

HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Good afternoon, Bonnie, lovely blue-grey kitty! Your fur looks like soft velvet - I would love to pet you! How wonderful that you were part of a TNR program, and then you were able to be adopted and go to your forever home! I smiled when I read about how you awaken your person when weekend breakfast time arrives! (You could try it on weekdays, too- I bet that would be fun ) Then you sit in the window and keep an eye on the birds, and maybe leaves, clouds, or all that's happening outside the window. I am sure you and your person share loads of love and contentment! As my friend phesina has said, it is a delightful and love-filled home you share! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful blue kitty Bonnie!

Edited to add: MMMMWAH! Smooches to gorgeous Bonnie!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 04-15-2015 at 02:06 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Bonnie, What a pretty girl you are! I'm so glad you have a forever home and are loved. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. BTW I am impressed that Smokey lived for 27 years; that's remarkable imo. Bonnie, Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries
    I'm so glad beautiful Bonnie lifted your spirits after your loss off Smokey. 27 tears is remarkabe! Bonnie is picture perfect, fell in love with her pictures, she is irresistable! So very happy that Smokey is our precious COTD!

Bonnie the Heart Healer~

Oh Bonnie! What a stunning, elegant Gray girl you are, beautiful to the core! If ever there was a most deserving Cat of the Day honoree it's you, Bonnie! Bless you for helping to heal your mommy's heart after her devastating loss, the passing of her beloved Smokey. We can only imagine the depth of her grief, having lost her best friend of an amazing 27 years. But then, in the midst of her darkest days, you came along, comforting her with your unconditional love, slowly but surely putting the joy back into days, a smile to her face! As she says, it is so often the case that our rescues end up saving us as much as we do them, and so it was with your and your mom! No kitty can ever replace another, rather they take up their own very special place in our hearts, loved every bit as much as those who came before for the uniquely special kids that they are! What a very special bond you and your mom have forged, sweetheart! You are the love of life, her furry soul mate, and for good reason...You're a treasure!

Enjoy your big day of honor, sweet Bonnie girl, watching the birdies from you window sill, snuggling with your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddle and kisses to you, beautiful Bonnie, with wishes that you and your mom will know countless more happy, peaceful, love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bonnie you are a bundle of love! Such a pretty nice girl! Congratulations Bonnie COTD!