Thread: Blessed Bell

Blessed Bell

What a pretty, shiny girl you are, Bell! We are so sorry to hear you have had so many mishaps and close calls in your life! We are glad you were rescued and brought North to where you could find your forever home! We have to smile that your mom - the only family member who was not excited about getting a dog - is the one who now realizes life is much, much better with you around! It is great, as you are not only teaching her, but everyone you meet what a sweet, friendly dog a pit bull mix can be, even if that energy, combined with your Lab energy, has gotten you injured many times! We are glad you are so loving, and we think it is nice of you to check up on your mom when she sneezes! Congratulations, Bell of many names - You are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Brave, beautiful Bell!

Hi Bell, a.k.a "Wudga!" Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Lab x Pittie pup you are, sweetheart! I see both sides of your awesome breeds in your looks and personality! You're a heart melter!!! And oh, your baby pics, those shots of you all bandaged up, make me all misty eyed. Your mommy may have been the one holdout in the family, reluctant to welcome a doggie into the pack, but that was before you came along, "wudging" your way into her heart with her sweet and loving ways! Despite your sad start at life, the numerous very serious physical challenges you've had to deal with/overcome over the years, you've never lost that ighting spirit, your zest for life, your love for all things living! What a fighter you are, Bell, a true survivor! So many homeless, deserving pups (especially from down South) are brought up north by great groups like Northshore Animal League, finding their way to devoted forever homes, and we are so thrilled that you, Bell, were one of those lucky pups! But one thing is for sure, no one is more thrilled than your mommy! How blessed she is, having a best friend, a loving companion in you, Bell You're a beauty inside and out, with a heart of gold, and all lucky enough to share even a small part of their life with you, blessed indeed!

Thank to your proud mommy for sharing your heartwarming story, all of those precious photos with us! Meeting you this morning was the perfect start to my day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweet baby girl, retrieving to your heart's content, running about the house like a nut, hehe, playing tug of war, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bell, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being ​DOTD, pretty Bell.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bell

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have had your ups and downs but from the pictures you are doing well.
    You have plenty of toys, nice places to lay down, and a family who loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

What a pretty girl!

You are so beautiful bell! We love how you look over your momma after she sneezes (this could be a confusing sound for a dog LOL!) and you make sure she is okay.

Congrats on DOTD!!
    Your One Stop Shop for Dog Lovers
    DogLoverStore.com - Dog Breed Gifts & Merchandise

Beautiful Bell

Well Bell I just had to tell I fell immediately in love when I saw your sweet pictures. You are such a cutie and SO sweet looking. I can tell you are sweet hearted and such a treasure.

Hello Bell, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty girl you are! I enjoyed all the lovely photos. I read the article with interest and am so glad you were rescued years ago. You must be more careful and not hurt yourself but I guess you just go full speed and get in trouble sometimes. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Bell is so pretty, what a lovely DOTD! Hugs and smooches to Bell please!