Thread: Bouncy Bunny Rio

Bouncy Bunny Rio

How fun you are such an energetic boy, Rio! You are still a baby after all, but we are glad you also do take time out for snuggles. We would love to pet those soft floppy ears, and think you look very silly on that slide! We are sp glad your girl sent such nice pictures of you, so the whole world gets to see you very well! I love the one where you are peeking under the door = curiosity is definitely one of your strong points! Congratulations, Rio! You are are our energetic, adorable Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Rio!!! I bet you're a lot of fun with all of your energy!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD, cute Rio.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Rio

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Looks like you have plenty of things to keep you occupied.
    Enjoy all of your cuddles.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    What a darling, wee bunster! Gotta love the pictures of Rio with his girl, however every one is exremely cute! Snuggles to RIO, sweet POTD!

Adorable bunny Rio! I agree with everything that my friends have posted about you! What a sweet bunny you are, with your spotted coat and your lop ears! I would love to gently pet you or provide some cuddles! You are a busy guy, too- playing, exploring, being energetic and then snuggling with your person! Perfect! I hope you have a day full of love and fun! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to cutie Rio!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Bun Rio!

Greetings beautiful bun Rio! Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh my gosh, that shot of you about to take the plunge down your slide has me laughing out loud! How sweet is that!!! In fact, all of your photos are total heart melters, but none more so than the one of your lovely young lady cradling you! Awww! I can only imagine how soft not only your long, lop ears are, but your entire cuddly self! How lucky your lady is, having a soft, cuddly, lovable, playful best furry friend and loving companion in you Rio! You're the bunniest best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, playing to your heart's content, cuddling with your lady, chowing down on tasty bunny treats, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rio, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rio Rulez!

Congratulations, Rio, on being POTD! You are adorable and it's heartwarming to see how loved and appreciated you are in your forever home! Enjoy your special honor and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net