Thread: Terrific Tywin!

Terrific Tywin!

What a handsome boy you are, Tywin! You did a good job picking which family to adopt that winter day, and we are glad they got you checked at the vet just in case you were a microchipped pet who got lost. You are such a friendly kitty that we cannot imagine how you ever became a stray to begin with, but thankfully, all that is now in the past. You did such a good job of fitting in with your new family, like you were meant to be there all along! And your thick, soft fur is so handsome, and I think it is neat that you are your people's first longer-haired kitty! They have discovered what some know - some cats with denser coats do not shed nearly as much as their smooth cousins! Congratulations, Tywin! You are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Tywin, your photos show what a family guy you have become. How lucky you all are to have found one another! Give your humans extra kitty loving on your special day, handsome.

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Tywin.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Tywin

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You certainly picked the right house in the snow.
    I love stories with happy endings and yours is one of them.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    I agree, Tywin has a lovely future ahead of him! He looks like a lover and is totally a keeper. All his pictures are waay cute, love that he's COTD!

That is so wonderful that big Tywin has found his New Furrever Home , and has some Big Cats like himself to play and romp with.
    That must be a lot of fun with all of those Cats to play with and to enjoy their company with all those Male Cats , your home sounds like the found Cats Hotel , always something going on.

My Found Hotel Cats , Porch Cats and Awesome Angels just love that they have found the home where they can make several New Friends , they can never have to many Animal Companions.

WE are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWING For You Tywin , and Your Buddies , Our Newest Friends and Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, beautiful Tywin! What a gorgeous, fluffy kitty you are! Your soft floofy coat, your gem-like green eyes! I would like to reach right through my monitor and pet you for hours on end! I really like the picture where someone is giving you a head-rub, because your face looks so content How wonderful that you found your way to your caring home and family! Now you are greatly loved and cared for, as it should be. Can you please have your people give you a huge amount of lovies and snuggles for me- some for your kitty siblings too, please. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous tabby kitty Tywin!

p.s., I can't wait for my friends phesina and tatsxxx11 to meet you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Tywin, What a handsome big boy you are--very good looking. It was a lucky day for you when you found your permanent home; no doubt they love you very much. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Tyvin, how nice to see a neighbor, another Ann Arbor kitty as Cat of the Day! (Maybe you're very nearby!.. We live over behind Trader Joe's.) You are so pretty, with all that fluffy brown-tabby-and-white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the little brown patch in your white mustache and the lovely pale-green eyes. That Maine Coon heritage really comes through, and what a splendid introduction to the joys of long-hair cats you are for your family!

What a gorgeous, delightful photo collection you've posted here, including pictures of you and your daddy cuddled up together and then one of you and your grey buddy snoozing side by side. I wish I could reach through the screen over to your home here in A2 and pet you and your buddies Toby and Junior too! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a great story you have to tell! During a 2013 snowstorm you knew just the right place to come to, the home where so many other stray male cats had come for rescue. (Thanks so much to your dear Purrrents for their kindness and generosity!) You were shy at first, but you quickly fit right in. Now you enjoy a great life, watching TV with daddy and playing with your giant rat toys and wrestling with and nuzzling your buddies. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Tyvin, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Toby and Junior and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Maybe we'll see you at the Cat Show, May 9 at the U-M Sports Coliseum (http://www.catshows.us/anthonywayne/)!

Last edited by phesina; 04-19-2015 at 07:39 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tywin

How quickly you cosied up to that other kitty; my guys have been together for 2 yrs and haven't accomplished that yet! So glad you found a wonderful home.

Terrific Tywin!

Hi Tywin! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Maine Coon Tabby boy you are, sweetheart! I just adore your close up! Your jade green eyes are simply stunning, and your coloring and markings, your plush, long coat, gorgeous! You sure know how to pick 'em, don't you, Tywin, as in forever families! And it's clear that with them you were meant to be, considering how seamlessly you settled into your new home, how well you got along with your fur sibbies, Toby and Junior, from day one! Yours is truly one enchanted life, sweetheart, and I hope for you and your family, countless more happy, love filled years together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tywin! Reading all about your wonderful life, poring over all of your precious pics, was the perfect ending to my day! Hope you're enjoying a super special, fun filled day of celebration, wresting with Toby and nuzzling with Junior, playing with your big rat toys, and tonight, some cuddling with your daddy in the recliner, taking in a little TV! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tywin, Cat o the Day, EVERY day! (Loads of love to Toby and Junior, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tywin you're a great cat ... I'm glad you found your humans! Congratulations Tywin COTD!