Thread: Cute Cola

Cute Cola

What a gorgeous brindle girl you are, Cola! We find it hard to believe you were ever not wanted, especially given your sweet, calm nature! We are not surprised you mom and the kids fell in love with you the moment you met them, and so you got to stay with your family even if that was not your Dad's original plan! There is no mistaking you for any other breed, with your big block head, and wrinkly soft skin! How nice you were so well behaved as a puppy, too! You are a much-loved girl, and now you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate! Congratulations, Cola, cutie!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, pretty Cola.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Special Girl

What a sweet and special girl. It's nice for such a large pooch to be aware and in control of her size. She certainly lucked out in the owner department as well.

Cola

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    A gentle giant is what you seem to be.
    I can see how your family fell in love with you.
    You seem to go along with anything, like the hat or flag in your collar.
    I imagine your family will celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Cola is such a beautiful ,brindle Mastiff! Just love her sweet face, great DOTD and very best dog in the world! I'm a tad biased

Congrats on being DOTD, Cola.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Beautiful Cola!

Hi Cola! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful brindle Mastif girl you are, truly a gentle giant! Oh, how I wish I could plaster a zillion slobbery kisses on that sweet face of yours! And that's one proud daddy I hear talking! (Nothing beats being a daddy's girl...I know!) I can't imagine a girl as gorgeous as you (along with sibings) not being scooped up in a flash, your former owners needing to resort to surrender! But, as the fates would have it, your forever humans found their way to you, and oh, didn't you hit the forever home jackpot, and hopefully your brothers and sisters did as well! And it's no big surprise to learn that you took a full stop on your way to your intended destination, your grandpa's! All it took was one look at your family was hooked! Hopefully your grandpa gets to doggie sit! What a treasure your humans have in you, Cola! You're a gem, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Now, I just need to figure out your Mon connection!

Enjoy your well earned day celeb, sweetheart, and every minute of your blessed life! Lots of love, giant sized hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Cola, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

(LOVE your photo spread! This is one is a hoot!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a beauty Cola!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla