Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PT kitties, you're all invited

PT kitties, you're all invited

Hi beautiful PT kitties,
    Well, it's official. Amigo graduates from Kitty Law School on May 23. These past few weeks he has been busy studying and taking practice tests for the kitty bar exam with his fellow students. Soncat and I are so proud of him. We're planning a celebration and all of you are invited. After the graduation ceremony there will be a party here with cheezburgers supplied by Soncat, plenty of crab legs, ribs, pizza, shrimp and fried chicken. And of course the main event will be catered by Trenton's Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe. The backyard will be ready for some baseball and anything else you'd like to do outside. Add to that something extra special from Soncat and me. We have reserved a sky box for all of you to catch a game at Yankee Stadium and it will include all the luxuries. After that you will all relax over a tasty fish dinner at the Seaport. Amigo has no idea of the plans to celebrate his graduation so please don't let on about it.

I'll be in touch with Pinot to arrange for the Catmobile so all of you can get here. Of course, you can stay with us as long as you'd like. As soon as you can, please let me know if you'll be coming so we can be sure to have enough food, soft pillows, and warm blankets for all. Amigo will be so happy to see all of his friends again.

Lovies to all of you,
    Auntie Momcat
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

We'll be there! We wouldn't miss Amigo's Law School Graduation party for anything!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Working on the Catmobile now - check in, kitties!!

The Found Cats can bring an HSR Double Accordion Bus to pick up lots of Awesome Pet Talker Animals , and our bus is automatically set to stop at IHOP!!! and All Diners for food stops.
    WE think that its a great idea to stay in touch with our Pet Talk Friends!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kimba can't wait to see Amigo again. He is working hard on Pomp and Circumstance for the occasion so he can play it on his bagpipes for the Cat of Honor! He did ask me if he could bring his little sis, Cali. She is a very sweet cat who would love to meet some new friends.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    Kimba can't wait to see Amigo again. He is working hard on Pomp and Circumstance for the occasion so he can play it on his bagpipes for the Cat of Honor! He did ask me if he could bring his little sis, Cali. She is a very sweet cat who would love to meet some new friends.
    Hi Kimba, of course you can bring your little sister Cali - all are always welcome. Perhaps you should warn your Meowmie that the lady kitties always go shopping and when they go to Quakerbridge Mall this time around they will not leave Cali behind. When a new young kitty girl joins the group, they can't wait to teach her how to shop.

I can't wait to hear you play Pomp and Circumstance on your bagpipes. You are quite talented!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I tried to explain to Patch kitty what a graduation is, and that he is NOT allowed to pounce on the bagpipes. Of my kitty nephews, he's the most likely to think a pasty is fun, and not something to be endured from one's hiding spot in the other room.

Is formal attire required?
    I've Been Frosted

Kimba here. Oh, my Meowmie knows all about that shopping stuff! That's why she has gotten Cali a prepaid card of her very own. That way, Cali can't go over the limit Meowmie has set. Pretty smart, huh? I think she gets that from me.

Kimba, Bob and Elmer are working hard on Pomp and Circumstance on the bagpipes too and hope to join you in the performance!

And Sparkler is creating a new celebratory dance for the occasion!

Meow, meow, meow!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Kimba is so happy now! It just wouldn't be a Catmobile get together if Bob, Elmer, and Sparkler were not there.

Did someone mention Baseball AND a party???? All my gang will be there except Chester!!! He likes having free roam of the house when his sibbies are off on their adventures!!! Of course since baseball was mentioned, Frankie is hunting out all his gear and will be bringing extra gloves and such for those who might need them!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my doG........I had no idea that Sugar knew how to use the 'puter and now there are notes all over the apartment telling me that she wants to go on this trip. She's a senior but that doesn't stop her from strutting her stuff. Maybe she will find love, maybe not. Either way, I think she needs some excitement in her dull life. Is that OK to everyone???? I can easily drive her to the airport.....but no way, never, ever, will she ever had my credit card. I learned my lesson with Merlin!!!! I'm still paying off that bill! Oh by the way....she can SING. Just warning you.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Of course she can come! The more the merrier!

There is no such thing as too many cats on a Catmobile Adventure! Tell us more about Sugar, Slick. I must have missed the post where she joined you.

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    There is no such thing as too many cats on a Catmobile Adventure! Tell us more about Sugar, Slick. I must have missed the post where she joined you.
    I have not posted about Sugar on Pet Talk as I don't come here as much as I used to. I'm a facebook gal now. I brought Sugar Bun home about a month ago after her purrson moved to a long term care facility due to dementia. She's 10 years young and as sweet as can be. She talks and talks all the time. Name:  Sugar Plum talking.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  76.0 KB
    I want to go on the Catmobile trip...please Mom???
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.