Thread: Cute Riley Bunny!

Cute Riley Bunny!

What a handsome boy you are, Riley, with your multicolored fur! It is great you are such a happy, friendly bunny, and we are delighted that you passed on the friendliness gene to your babies as well! It is great they all are in good homes. How interesting you like to dress up - my bunny was the opposite! But that also means you get to go places on your harness and leash, and get lots of affection from strangers, too! I bet you win hearts wherever you hop! Congratulations, Riley - you are our bun-day Sunday Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD, handsome Riley.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Riley

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are so cute in your little outfit. You look like a stuffed toy.
    What is a Patriot's fan doing in Florida??? There are a couple teams down there.
    Celebrate your special day.

You're adorable Riley!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Go Patriots!

We love you Riley! Barney & I are from Boston MA so we are happy your on our side. Lol
    Congratulations are bunny friend on being.the Pet of the Day!
    Love Nene & Barney

Hi, Riley! What a heart-melting bunny you are! You look very nice in your team jersey! You are not only beautiful but also smart- you give a thump to let your person know you are ready to be held, and you prefer to be carried! I would love to give you some gentle petting, because your fur looks so soft! As Mayor Karen has said, you go places with your harness and leash on, and win hearts wherever you hop! I bet you are a very good ambassador for bunny health and care! Happy Sunday Bun-day Pet of the Day to Riley, Bunny POTD!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Bun Riley!

Hi beautiful bunny Riley! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a painfully precious bun you are, Riley, looking over the moon adorable in your Patriots' jersey! I might be a Yankees/Giants fan, but with you representing the Patriots, I just might have to switch sides, hehe! They're one lucky team, having a fan, an ambassador in you! That sweet little face of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts, Riley! And by all accounts, you are one of the most sociable, attention seeking, people and critter loving buns on the planet! No wonder you turn heads wherever you go!

What a lucky, lucky family is yours, Riley, having a best furry friend, a loving companion as special as you! You're a gem, beautiful to the core, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Hope you're making the most of it, sweetheart, paling around with all of your friends and fans, enjoying lots of extra lap time, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud people! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Riley, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Riley could not possibly be cuter, everyone loves ya Riley!

Remarkable Riley!

Congratulations, Riley, on being POTD! You are adorable! Sounds like you have a wonderful life and are loved and appreciated! (Wish all homeless bunnies could be as lucky as you!) Enjoy your special honor and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net