Thread: Nifty Neo Cutie!

Nifty Neo Cutie!

Oh, Neo, we are so glad you were rescued, and they took care of that problem eyelid when you were young! Now it will never bother you again! Science isn't even sure why you kitties have that third eyelid anyway! We are glad you are now such a happy, playful boy, and are so loved. You are very handsome with your neat orange and white fur, and you are still a growing boy, too! We are glad you came along to help your family heal after the loss of their previous kitty. It is good they know your favorite toy, too! Congratulations, Neo! You are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being COTD, cute Neo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Neo you certainly are nifty and cutie! You're growing up to be a real cool looking cat dude! We're glad you were rescued, and your eye is ok now. Congratulations Neo COTD!

Neo

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are a handsome young man.
    Looks like you were lucky enough to find a wonderful forever home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Neo, aren't you an adorable, beautiful creamsicle-and-white kitty! Your fur looks so soft, and you have such a sweet face, with a pretty pink nosie and lovely orange eyes. In that one picture of you rolled over, are you looking for a tummy rub? I would love to give you one (only if you like tummy rubs, of course) and pet you, if only I could reach through the screen down to Milford, OH. I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will give you tummy rubs (only if you like tummy rubs, of course) and pet you lots for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! We're so glad you were rescued by the Animal Friends Humane Society, and thanks to those good people there, and then adopted by your Furrrever family. You are helping to heal their grief from the passing of their first cat, Spunkey. We're glad your eyelid surgery when you were a baby was successful. You are one of a kind, outgoing, friendly and very affectionate, and you've brought great sweetness to your home. You love to play with anything in sight, especially your feather on a stick toy. You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Neo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Spunkey Angel and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even another round of feather-on-a-stick play!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Neo is a very sweet and adorable COTD! Loved seeing his photos, so glad his eye is much better, he is one handsome kitty cat!

We so love to see rescued Kittens , as well as Cats of course but a Kitten has lots more time to bond with his family , and still is Kitten Krazy!!
    I have adopted Mature Cats , and lately two Cats of the Future and I love them all , new Cats and Kittens are always welcome at the Found Cat Hotel.

You are such a Cool Creamsicle Kitten, Neo I think this must be the Month of Orange and White!!!
    WE Found Ctas all love you New Neo, and are sending our Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For You Neo, Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Great New Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Can Neo see out of that eye now?

Hi Neo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous guy you are, Neo, the consummate Creamsicle kitty, beautiful in looks and as sweet as can be!

I'm so glad you found your way to such a caring and loving forever family, Neo, one truly committed to your emotional and physical needs!
    We're so happy to learn your eye condition was treatable, sweetheart! Who needs a 3rd eyelid anyway! Such a brave boy! No doubt you had a rough start at life, but blessedly those sad and lonely days are but a distant memory now!

How well you are repaying your parents' kindness, Neo, helping to heal their hearts, comforting them after the passing of your beloved predecessor, Spunkey, bringing so much joy to their lives! Your heartwarming rescue tale is confirmation of the priceless rewards of rescue! And how fitting that your "Gotcha Day" would be Valentine's Day, for they don't come any sweeter, any more bighearted than you! Yes, you truly are one of a kind, Neo, one in a million, and so very deserving of your extra special, Sunday Cat of the Day crown!

Thanks for ending my day with a smile and warmed heart, beautiful boy! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, playing with your fishing rod, savoring some tasty treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your doting parents! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Neo, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The celebration of orange-ness continues today on PT with sweet Neo! What an adorable tiny kitten you were, Neo, and what a beautiful big kitten you are now! I would love to help you play with your fishing pole toy, or whatever other toys you enjoy! Or to gently pet your lovely soft coat I am so glad your eye is okay, too. Neo kitty, you are absolutely precious! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678