Thread: Adorable Atom Bomb!

Adorable Atom Bomb!

Well, that's not a phrase I ever thought I would type, but it is true! How funny your human learned when you were just a baby what a bored Rottie puppy can get into! Energy and muscle are a potent combination! How nice that you quickly became a champion in the show ring, and now retired and assigning yourself jobs at the doggie daycare! I bet that helps tire you out, too! How fun you do not mind wearing those outfits, and hats, and pose so nicely for your pictures! And it is great you live near the water, so have a beach to dig in, and water to swim in, too! Congratulations, handsome boy! You are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, adorable Atom.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Atom Bomb

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your story just cracked me up. I'm still laughing.
    Your pictures are great. I would love to meet a fun guy like you.
    Celebrate your special day. I'm sure you will.

Blog Entries
    Atom Bomb is the king of rock and roll! Love him to bits, total greatness, very best DOTD! Huge smackaroo right on the lips to Atom Bomb.

Big, beautiful Atom Bomb!

Hi Atom Bomb (and yes, you are "the bomb")! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a big, beautiful, blocky headed Rottie boy you are, Atom Bomb; a gentle giant, a total mush! Your photos have me smiling from ear to ear, especially those ones of you sporting those stylin "lids!" And what would a trip to the beach be, if it didn't include a roll in the sand! Goofer! You sure have wracked up a ton of impressive accomplishments over the years, including being crowned "Champion" in the confirmation show ring! But being the laid back, fun loving, sociable guy that you are, no doubt nothing beats retirement, enjoying your role as "fun police," playground monitor and choir director at Jersey Devils Doggie Daycare! (Bet you show them all just who's "the boss!") What a love filled, entertaining, laugh producing tribute your human has shared with us! Then again, you've given her/him lots of material to work with!

What a precious boy you are, Atom Bomb! Your family, all of your friends and fans at doggie daycare, are so lucky to have a best friend, a loving companion in you! You ARE the bomb!!! Thanks for the BIG smiles and laughs, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, tooling about town in your car, taking a nice long walk, maybe enjoying an early season swim, talking and singing your heart out! One thing is for sure, your humans are spoiling you rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Atom Bomb, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a handsome boy Atom Bomb!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope it's been a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

How did I miss a Rottie wearing a Tam?

Congrats (albeit belated) on being the DOTD!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.