Thread: Sashko

Sashko

There is a couple I know that had two cats, Eric and Rupert. Erik got very old and frail and went to the Bridge a bit more than a year ago.

Rupert was bereft. Clingy and sad. His humans adopted Rusty from the Humane Society and renamed him Sashko. He was a young ginger sweetie - poofy tail and he would purr if you just looked at him. Rupert was delighted to have a young friend to play with.

Tragically, Sashko got a urinary blockage. His humans rushed him to the vet. I was there today to feed Rupert, and found one of the litter boxes upstairs; downstairs was a cat carrier and a cone. I knew Sashko had died - but didn't know he had made it home. Seeing the cone, the bits of urine in the upstairs box, was heartbreaking. I don't even think he was 2 years old.

Sashko, sweet sweet boy, you were so loved. Play free and purr at the Bridge. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sashko and Rupert.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	59422Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beloved Sashko.jpg 
Size:	977.7 KB 
ID:	59423Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sashko.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	59424Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sashko2.jpg 
Size:	951.9 KB 
ID:	59425
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am so sorry. RIP Sashko.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am so very sorry. Rest in peace, dearest Sashko, so loved and so grieved. You have been a great gift to your family in your short time on earth. Now you and Erik are together at the Bridge, glorious Angels. Please send some purrs down to the hearts of your dear Rupert and humans to reassure them all is well and you are with them always.

My deepest sympathy to Rupert and your humans.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That is really sad when a Cat passes on so young , and before they become a Mature Cat.
    We feel so sorry for Rupert to lose his little Friend so soon, especially after his friend Erik left.
    We are sending our prayers for Rupert that he will have Angel visits , and will have a Cat Companion one day to love.
    They will all be reunited in love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

This is so sad! Poor Sashko. Ming went from the same condition. I pray Kimba never has this happen. At lest Sashko knew what love and a good home were, some kitties never know that. R.I.P. Sashko, say 'Hi" to Ming will you? We still miss him and love him very much.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Rest in peace, dear boy!
    I've Been Frosted

He was a beautiful orange kitty. So sorry for you and both of your friend's loss. You all will be in my thoughts. Rest peacefully, Sashko.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

It doesn't matter how old they are when they go to the RB, it is always heart breaking. Sashko is now healthy and waiting with Erik until they see Rupert and their humans again.

I'm so sorry about precious Sashko. Much too soon.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb