Thread: Grumpy Aden

Grumpy Aden

How wonderful you have a human who understand you, and she does not take your angry face seriously! It is good she realized her sister was afraid, so she became your primary human! You are so gorgeous, and your coloring changes so much in different lighting! We are glad you are a loved boy! An we're kinds glad your wife dragon doesn't fall for your pushy tactics. And we're glad that the other animals you try o bully are safely behind the glass! Congratulations Aden, you are Pet of the Day for everyone to enjoy! And I love you doing your lizard bracelet pose! Congratulations, you are a much loved boy, and you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to enjoy!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD, Aden
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Aden

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    No need to be grumpy. You have a beautiful place to live
    and a person who loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

You're gorgeous Aden!!! I bet you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Aden!

Hi Aden! Happy Pet of the Day!

Like so many of the Beardies I've had the pleasure of meeting here on Pet of the Day you are one stunning creature, simply gorgeous! But what sets you apart from the rest of the pack is your unique personality...or should I say your unlike Beardie like grumpy side! Well, after having been passed around a time or two it's no wonder you're a bit wary of we humans. You even go after the Pittie (wife Amelia on the other hand...)! But thankfully, now in the loving care of your forever human, you will be loved and cherished for the very special boy that you are, not in spite of your quirks but because of them! It doesn't get much better than that, to be loved for who and what you are, unconditionally! How lucky your human is, Aden, having a beautiful best friend in you!

Now smile, sweetheart, it's your big day in the spotlight, and time to celebrate! Enjoy it to the max, Aden, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love to you, beautiful Aden, our very special and most deserving "top pet!" Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Aden is a fine lookin' dragon. Some people and animals seem to be born grumpy. That said, it makes the odd one that much more...adorable. Glad Aden is a much loved POTD!!