Thread: Happy Hilla!

Happy Hilla!

What a cutie your are, Hilla! Your delicate frame and pretty blue-grey and white coloring is so sweet, and your pose is very elegant in your first shot! How nice you are so very friendly, as I am sure everyone who sees you wants to meet you, and dogs want to play with you! We are glad you have your jacket for the colder days, and pink is definitely a good color on you! You pose like a professional for your photographs, you must know the camera and the human holding both love you very much! Congratulations, Hilla, dear! You are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, pretty Hilla!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hilla

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so cute. Your pictures make you look friendly to everyone.
    Love your pink jacket. Hopefully the cold weather is over for awhile.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

You're a cutie Hilla!!! You look cute in your jacket.

Congrats on being DOTD! Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Hilla!

Hi Hilla in Finland! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Hila! Your coloring and unique markings are stunning, and then there's that face, those ears, those soft, love filled eyes! You may be a hairless pup, living in oft times cold and snowy Finland, but it's clear your human has your foul weather needs well covered...literally! How utterly precious is that shot of you in your jacket! (Could double as pj's!) And that one of you posing so proudly with that bright orange backdrop is eye popping! What a very special girl you are, Hilla, big in personality AND in heart! Your human is one lucky lady/guy, having a best friend as sweet and loving as you, Hilla! You're a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day celeb, paling around with all of yoru adoring 2 and 4 legged friends and fans, being spoiled to the max by your proud mom/dad! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Hilla, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Wow, Hilla looks so sweet and adorable! You must get so many comments and attention when you are out and about with her as she is so unique and loving. I have never seen a dog like Hilla before, sure happy that she was chosen as DOTD, everyone in this house is mad about her! Her puppy picture is priceless. Lotsa hugs and smooches to Hilla!

Hello Hilla, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a lovely girl you are! I bet you feel so smooth. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pretty photos. I hope you have many more healthy happy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!